2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Jun 13, 2020
It could be that the SB Dunk has a different patent date of 2002, which would mean the patent is still active. The other thing is trademark, which don't expire. Logos, names like "Dunks," etc. are all trademarked. He screwed up pretty big by putting the swoosh on there.

I wasn't sure about copyright for products since it thought that was usually for writing/other forms of art, but I came across this. "A product design that is sufficiently original does have copyright protection as an artistic work." If that applies for dunks the copyright lasts 120 years.
Definitely. Either WL probably thought he’d get away with it. Staple knows better. At least I think he does.

Joined Jan 14, 2014
Definitely. Either WL probably thought he’d get away with it. Staple knows better. At least I think he does.
Staple was dumb enough to sing off on those, so I doubt it. He's probably going to come out with some statement like, "Someone from my team approved this without my knowledge, we will be handling this situation...blah blah blah."

Joined Jan 10, 2016
20201016_203652.jpg

My shop finally got these in today, better late than never! Blue or white?
I got these this past week as well crazy cheap from
GOAT (I dunno why the seller sold for $47 plus ship) but not sure if I’ll beat em. They fit well length but narrow for sure. Just got vast grey AM1 for cheap as well and may end up wearing those daily.

the quality is great and the suede is very soft almost velvet-like haha but I have many other pairs to skate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 907
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now