2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I use an LED light for the shoes and shoot like 4 photos and mash it all into one. Make sure everything is in focus.

No wonder it looks so crisp.
So do you take the same photo 4 times with 4 different focus points on a tripod and then blend them together? How do you do that?

If you haven't had supreme blazers by now, or anything Travis Scott wore outside of city series/hyperstrike/F&F releases, that's your own damn fault.

If you mean blazers in general, no. Folks aren't gonna go flock to cop GR or GR SB blazers and call themselves Travis Scott.

That's a interesting way to look at it. TS put a lot of eyes on sneakers (for better or worse) to some of his fans that were probably infants or kids when the shoe came out or just weren't into sneakers until recently and probably weren't aware of most of the older sb that came out.

I don't think anyone really thinks that if they buy any sb blazer or dunk. They just like to join the wave because so and so wore it. Look at sb in general, it's not just the shoes he wore that is getting popular, it's most sb, if not all. Of course the ones he wore are more popular and gets more recognition. Do I really think he can convince a population to start buying/wearing blazers? Yeah, I think he is capable of. Would it just be from this one picture? Probably not, but I wouldn't be surprise.

Blazers just don’t have as much personality as dunks. They will never be on the same level. The Supreme Blazers are amazing though. Had the red pair back in the day.

I have ACG and a replacement pair of Polar on the way. The GT lows are a very comfy shoe.

No wonder it looks so crisp.
So do you take the same photo 4 times with 4 different focus points on a tripod and then blend them together? How do you do that?

Yup. That is pretty much the process. I took inspiration from night car photography where you use an LED light and a tripod to mash a photo together like below:

output_nlqu1g.gif

For my photo, it was one photo for the foreground with light, one photo for the lower part of the water, another for the mid and another for the bridge. The tricky party if any was the foreground had a different white balance from the background, so you just have to fix it right and sell it where it doesn't look like a total photoshop mashup. I hope to do some more in the future.

so because this asshat is wearing an ugly pair of shoes people are going to go ape **** over it? hard to believe. Just like his McD nonsense. will be short lived & forgotten.

kids will think you're cool if you have whatever shoes ts has but may not give a crap that you ate a quarter pounder with bacon on it.

Looks like getting blazers might be much harder now going forward.

Is this dude a big chocolate-milk enthusiast? Or does he just have an exclusive endorsement deal with the color brown? I’d go out of my mind literally wearing the same color every day LOL. Love what he’s done to that Urus, though. I’ve always dreamed of a Lambo that doubles as the Jawas’ sand crawler.
kids will think you're cool if you have whatever shoes ts has but may not give a crap that you ate a quarter pounder with bacon on it.
Damn, so eating at McDonald’s every day the past six weeks hasn’t raised my street cred? **** me.

Saw a kid at Kroger pushing carts wearing de la lows. Not sure what to make of it but the hype trickle down has arrived to the average joe.

Saw a kid at Kroger pushing carts wearing de la lows. Not sure what to make of it but the hype trickle down has arrived to the average joe.
That's a weird observation regarding "hype trickle down has arrived to the average joe." I would think most of us here are the average joe and that's just some kid with a cool pair of shoes. I wore both my original de la highs and retro de la lows when I worked different retail jobs at different points in my life. There are a few disheveled guys in my neighborhood that wear SB dunks - walk of fame lows, raging bull highs, seen one or two other pairs.

Although I would agree with you that sneaker culture has now become commonplace.

Back
Top Bottom