2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

even when the managers @ nike SB go back to simple colorways, they still can't get it right...HAHAHAHA!!! who puts together and approves these colorways?!?!?!?!?!???!?

thanks for saving me money.

remember the days when a GR dunk low sb would sell out within a week???
yeah, thing is back then in order to gain a following Nike SB had to put an effort in the CWs to get collectors to fiend over them, BUT now
  because of all the hype beasts who will buy whatever dunk they can b/c it says "SB" on the tongue, theres no necessity or incentive to try by design team, I haven't bought a dunk to keep in a long time.......PASS on everything next year 

even when the managers @ nike SB go back to simple colorways, they still can't get it right...HAHAHAHA!!! who puts together and approves these colorways?!?!?!?!?!???!?

yeah, thing is back then in order to gain a following Nike SB had to put an effort in the CWs to get collectors to fiend over them, BUT now
  because of all the hype beasts who will buy whatever dunk they can b/c it says "SB" on the tongue, theres no necessity or incentive to try by design team, I haven't bought a dunk to keep in a long time.......PASS on everything next year 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

basically.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

basically.

The midnight fog and navy r CLEAN....but im gonna wait for the pusheads....i wasnt able to get the og colorway.

The midnight fog and navy r CLEAN....but im gonna wait for the pusheads....i wasnt able to get the og colorway.

What are the going rates for SBs today? Are they still pretty pricey for certain pairs of shoes? What about older DS SBs like Bisons, Futura's, DUnkles...What are the going rates for those?

What are the going rates for SBs today? Are they still pretty pricey for certain pairs of shoes? What about older DS SBs like Bisons, Futura's, DUnkles...What are the going rates for those?

i like the looks of the new pusheads. i like the muted tones a lot better than the original. not that the original wasn't dope.

i like the looks of the new pusheads. i like the muted tones a lot better than the original. not that the original wasn't dope.

Back
Top Bottom