2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guys I just talked to a Nike representative in chat. She said that it is reasonable to assume that you didn’t get the order if you were charged an the app said you didn’t get them

hey for all the hypebeasts in here.... I got my miadidas XENO Ultra boosts in AND got another code for a pair for the wife for christmas

SO SPOT had them at $125? and only had 3 pairs???
That seems so strange
I wonder if Nike asked them to hold back inventory OR split their shipment

I am actually kinda confused at all this currently

Seems strange NIke would go through the trouble of building all this hype if they were only going to release a limited number of pairs.....
I mean seriously The hype is what sells the shoes on release day..... they could have sold every pair they put out there
I get the fake NDC sell outs with later restocks
I get the local shops selling out due to increased interest

This will be interesting to watch all this play out

I stand by my prediction of the prices coming down after all the resellers can't get the big money they are expecting.... and future restocks causing the resell price to be near retail

Only time will tell

hey for all the hypebeasts in here.... I got my miadidas XENO Ultra boosts in AND got another code for a pair for the wife for christmas

SO SPOT had them at $125? and only had 3 pairs???
That seems so strange
I wonder if Nike asked them to hold back inventory OR split their shipment

I am actually kinda confused at all this currently

Seems strange NIke would go through the trouble of building all this hype if they were only going to release a limited number of pairs.....
I mean seriously The hype is what sells the shoes on release day..... they could have sold every pair they put out there
I get the fake NDC sell outs with later restocks
I get the local shops selling out due to increased interest

This will be interesting to watch all this play out

I stand by my prediction of the prices coming down after all the resellers can't get the big money they are expecting.... and future restocks causing the resell price to be near retail

Only time will tell

If they aren't limited this time it will only screw of Nike in the future.

Lets say they weren't limited, the next time this happens it wouldn't be half as big because everyone knows they can grab a pair. Just some food for thought. Also every Pigeon pair from here on out is going to be limited guaranteed.

What do you really see prices on stock x goat ebay go for a size 11 blk pigeon?

Primer online launch was trash like always ..don’t know why Î even try ... we just need to wait a couple of weeks for resell price to go down or wait for a restock

The only recent pair I can think of that DIDN'T restock ever was the LMs (I thought the SOMPs did once also but that was a long time ago so maybe that's two)
Stecyks restocked
Tiff highs restocked
Wawfuls restocked
WISC restocked
Pink Box restocked
Chairman Bao restocked
trying to think of any pairs that had any type of hype/seemed limited

like I said, time will tell but since Nike doesn't release production numbers QS doesn't really mean much
DLS lows were QS and they sat around forever (with multple restocks)
Disposables were also QS but I know noone liked those so hard to tell how many were made

Got through on SNKRS, so I'm happy. Seeing some mixed results on here, but again hope that people can eat with the drops today. Stay classy, NT.

Just need the most expensive pair to complete the set lol.

Attachments

• IMG_6719.JPG
    IMG_6719.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom