2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
34457B66-63D7-4D7D-98BE-52A07E24C1EF.jpeg
My all time favorite show, my all time favorite sb

I’d rather not watch them butcher them :lol:

Still on the hunt for a DS 11.5/12 gold box pair. They’re going to elude me forever.
. really though, the quality on the gold box pair was great. I had a pair and the other box era’s were nothing close to it.

Does it seem weird to anyone else that the ISO drop is in 2 days and they haven't revealed the price yet? Or what (if any) accessories will come with the LE box?

What was retail on the black joints, like $240?

Yeah if I remember they black ucs was $240-250. Was wondering about the price for this new drop, didn't know it was still under wraps.

Blacks were 225 plus 15 for shipping. Then I think they restocked and they charged like $10 more.

But... one of those insta pics someone posted of blue UCS had the same Xmas tin chilling in the background. Was I the only one who noticed that?

Does anyone know if CNCPTS will put them online as well in 2 days? Looked everywhere and can't get an answer.

need to break my greys out soon and get into this Holiday spirit lol

Ugly Sweaters are pretty cool as well

they are releasing on snkrs as well on the 7th I believe but you dont get the ISO packaging. Im sure some of the smaller skate shops will get them too

Back
Top Bottom