2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the MLB did put pressure on Nike about the Nasty Boys pack but it wasn't like everyone was making it seem...tbh I'm surprised Topps didn't reach out about the ISO packaging (Fleer went bankrupt in 2005 I think).

I know for sure their apparel capsule did get nixed by the MLB because of likenesses and ended up getting chalked.

This past weekend at the OC Block Party.
(Don’t mind the X-large Pumas)
FC5F557B-D8CF-4630-9137-7C5EA284A520.jpeg

Didn’t know this story at all. Besides Freddy’s and heavens gate are there other Sb’s that have been scrapped like that?

Also, someone asked about Sb’s that were sold as limited (200 pairs or less) but then became a Qs or Gr. Weren’t the Moats like that? I swore Spot had a crazy release day (100 or so pairs) and they were going for a grand on eBay that day. Then it became a qs release and I copped here in CO a week later. Should’ve never sold those |l

Heinekens while not scrapped were not approved of by the company. They even asked eBay sellers that had the word "Heineken" in the description to be taken down.

Heinekens while not scrapped were not approved of by the company. They even asked eBay sellers that had the word "Heineken" in the description to be taken down.

If I recall correctly, heinekens production was put to an end earlier than planned. I remember rumors around here at the time that under 500 pairs ended up being produced. Still cant believe I was able to get multiple pairs at retail.

25% off eBay coupon ($25 max savings) with PAYWCARD...at checkout switch to card payment instead of PayPal to get the discount.

I can't seem to get this to work. I get this code no longer works error. Did it work for everyone else?

Back
Top Bottom