2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah dude, in a second. My style is either loud shoes with a simple black/white shirt. Or black/white shoes with a loud shirt. I wear my doom (don’t know why that name stuck) foams all the time.

Same.. this color scheme on a shoe is classic and works with everything . Including pushing a red Toro lawnmower.. lol But in all seriousness I would get another pair, gonna check Stock X now..

Today
IMG_20190101_155832-01.jpeg

Actually prefer those GDCs over throse red guard dunks

They don’t know what GR means. Sadly they are also the reason those cream and blues are moving decently fast at retail. They’ll figure it out ima month or two smh
Man, it’s like the Tiff High hype all over again. After they dropped clowns were picking up the Valentines Day Lows up trying to flip them. They held onto them forever! LMAO!
081061_01.jpg

Man, it’s like the Tiff High hype all over again. After they dropped clowns were picking up the Valentines Day Lows up trying to flip them. They held onto them forever! LMAO!
081061_01.jpg

Yep. The cracked leather toebox on those was nice but I unloaded mine a few years ago. But I do remember that. It’s gonna take a few months and the SB wave might not be done then but people need to understand: You can be on “trend” and don’t have to pay retail for GRs you “want”

Pretty sure they where at some Sneaker Convention last year. Think thats where my pics came from.
They were on display at hypefest in Brooklyn. I saw them, they look exactly as you're seeing in photos. This is the man behind them below. Red boxes with SB branding were present, but can't say if that's going to be a new box color or if it's just special edition for them.

edit: didn't realize red box was posted last page

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom