2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last one in my area, I love the detailed pics. The closest I will get to some of these grails. Sandy's intro was cool yet bittersweet RIP

DSC_0189.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG

DSC_0191.JPG

Last edited:
Those Supremes are terrible. I'm praying that's not the finished sneaker. Why not just retro the Supreme highs in different colors?
I'd like to believe they are notches above what concepts or diamonds are.

Are baby sharks going to be an obtainable GR or hype infested QS?

So glad the biggie lows despite being QS sat and continue to be cheaply available after the fake cease and desist (again) nonsense. They wear so well (soft!) and look good beat especially skated.

Hey is anyone in here in the Dallas Fort Worth area? If so where do u buy your nike sb stuff since index and industrial are both gone now?

verse001 verse001
Just recently watched your Nontourage review, and I have a question. You mentioned they were a QS release with 2500 pairs. Was this for the special version, or the one available to the masses. Just got a pair and I'm loving them, just like mowing the history behind the shoes I own.

that was the rumor but i have nothing to back it up except what was going around the internet at that time

F0C68BB0-0008-4328-9DF7-9A0FFBC34C57.jpeg
Leftovers materials from the humidity and the tin-man’s / cold pizza:lol:
FYI these are more mockups, so far as we can tell now the new ones have original tooling (no eyelet piece).

edit: looks like they used the toe from humidities, based on this photo from stockx
upload_2019-8-7_13-6-52.png

Ok, here’s mine.
Short story:
Black was flaking, so re-painted them.
Same thing happened to mine, that the black paint started coming off everywhere - socks, jeans, pants, floor, etc...
So threw them in the washer.
Still haven’t decided to just lace them up and keep them like this...
Or re-paint them again.
Suggestions?
77464335-0315-4DB6-844F-94DE3043AF32.jpeg

YouTube tennis ball method. Pretty much what you have to do is strip the remaining black with acetone and cotton balls and then you can repaint it

Back
Top Bottom