2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What about when I buy vans slips? :lol:

I buy sneakers because I think they look cool. If they’ve got good materials it’s a bonus. It cracks me up when you get people losing their minds over the quality of an outsourced, mass-produced item.

The problem is companies like Nike and adidas a s whoever have proven time and again and you can mass produce something with good materials.

Nobody’s talking about unicorn hair or anything. Just decent suede and leather.

Recent pickup SB related Skunks and Bananas
skunknbana.JPG bana2.JPG bana3.JPG
Where in the world can I get those drunk highs.

Where in the world can I get those drunk highs.
I got them from an IG seller from Canada that sells vintage skating goods but they're damb near impossible to find in a DS condition. There should still be worn pairs out in the market. If you need help finding a pair message me

What's up fellas, looking for a legit place to size swap a few pairs of lows.. size 10 just ain't cutting it, need a 10.5.. hurts when u see a new pair of Crawfish and some Mcflys on your shelf and u can't wear them without removing the insole.. thanx in advance...

Please can anyone help me source a spare Nike SB black box series? Just the box only if someone is willing to part with it or know of any cheap shoes for sale with the box.

I have the pine green jordan 1s, so not sure if these would get much chance in my rotation..
The suede does look really nice though..
The suede is nice. The green bits though, while not terrible, would make you miss your Jordan's.

Whats the story behind the consolidated BS?

They`re ugly as sin..........who made them?

The Drunk High (and Low) are interesting to me because from what I understand Todd Bratrud has a relationship with Consolidated Skateboards of some kind and he's done infinity colorways of the SB Dunk at this point...anywho, I believe the Drunks were an F you to Nike. They also feature Don't Do It somewhere on the shoe and obviously the high's use the send help colorway (also by Todd Bratrud).

Back
Top Bottom