2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You’re right. Being a “hypebeast” is absolutely a cool thing. They play Roblox (which is basically an open sandbox Minecraft for the uninitiated) and all the time they dress their avatars in hypebeasty ish from head to toe. Hospital type masks, printed tops and bottoms, clashy kicks and fits, bogo stuff that’s clearly mimicking Supreme, fake looking Gucci and other designer brands, it’s ridiculous. I even joke with them about being hypebeasts and they wear that ish like a badge of honor. I mean, I’m 33, so clearly I’m supposed to be out of the “loop” in terms of their culture, but it does look crazy to me.
hahaha. im a therapist that also does work in school district and u described these kids perfectly. 36 here and trust me I feel so weird. elementary or middle school?

Decided to call up a bunch of shops about the porcelains after I couldn’t get through to labor. I wasn’t able to secure my 9.5 or 10, but I found a bunch of big sizes.
Seasons: 11,12,13
Theory: 13
Richmond Hood: 11.5,12,13,14,15
There’s also an 11.5 nyc to paris on their website.
Civil: 12
Plus: 11.5, 12
Edit: Proof Lab San Rafael has 10,10.5, and 11 but it’s in-store only.

Last edited:
595354C8-8399-4E88-8196-C2CE6E803249.jpeg
After seeing the stockx prices on some sb’s, I’m going to start unloading all my gr’s from over the years lol

Getting ready to sell off most of my closet for some life changes.

same here, tired of the "culture"...im okay with wearing gr vans for the rest of my life

hahaha. im a therapist that also does work in school district and u described these kids perfectly. 36 here and trust me I feel so weird. elementary or middle school?
Glad to know I’m not the only one seeing this madness regularly. Hahaha. And elementary, middle, and high schoolers. Though, it appears to me that this hypebeasty mentality I’m talking about tends to apply more so to the elementary and high school aged kids.

Price on London’s right now are OD loll always told myself I’d complete the set and grab the Tokyos and Londons but now the prices on those are way higher than what i got the Pigeons and Paris for :smh:

How much did those run you if you don't mind me asking?

How much did those run you if you don't mind me asking?

Grabbed pigeons for 4K and the Paris for 9k. The Paris dunks however are Promo samples with the box so I paid a little over what at the time I thought a sample went over a retail version. Everything with a “sample tag” on SBs are crazy now, I remember when Heavens Gates, Iron Maiden’s, Freddys were all sitting for the prices people wanted loll.

Last edited:
Grabbed pigeons for 4K and the Paris for 9k. The Paris dunks however are Promo samples with the box so I paid a little over what at the time I thought a sample went over a retail version. Everything with a “sample tag” on SBs are crazy now, I remember when Heavens Gates, Iron Maiden’s, Freddys were all sitting for the prices people wanted loll.
What in the hell 9k :wow:

What in the hell 9k :wow:

Kinda crazy to think about it now but i essentially sold my 2011 size 10 Mags and Tan Yeezys to fund it and remember thinking I had given up too much at the time. Had a special attachment to those shoes since when i was younger I camped 24 hours for the Yeezys and grabbed the Mags through essentially selling off a good portion of my collection at the time for the auctions.

Back
Top Bottom