2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i'm still 99% sure i've seen > 200 people claim to have pairs from the city pack...so either shoelebrities are using old recycled pics or... :nerd:

i'm still 99% sure i've seen > 200 people claim to have pairs from the city pack...so either shoelebrities are using old recycled pics or... :nerd:

The numbers on the city pack are actually pretty high loll theres rumored to be over 200 pairs of the retail Paris alone when they first dropped (not including the B grades or samples). They 100% are not making new batches of older designs though.

74786B42-302E-4658-A0E6-9BFA34887177.jpeg

I could never fathom spending that much for a pair of shoes sole ruler sole ruler even if I had it to spend. But as long as you're happy that's what matters.

If you ever needed the money they would be easy to move.

I think my absolute cap for a pair of shoes would be $300 max. And I would have to think real hard about that.

Hahah I completely feel you bro its not what you spend on the collection, its about how much you know and love your own collection. I honestly didn’t fathom that someone would be willing to pay 25k for a pair of regular Paris dunks now either. It’s getting crazy out here but the only silver lining is that the individual stories of SB designs and colorways are being kept alive.

Hahah I completely feel you bro its not what you spend on the collection, its about how much you know and love your own collection. I honestly didn’t fathom that someone would be willing to pay 25k for a pair of regular Paris dunks now either. It’s getting crazy out here but the only silver lining is that the individual stories of SB designs and colorways are being kept alive.

It’s crazy that you could actually walk into a car dealership, leave the Paris as down payment and drive out in a new ride

Purporting that any collectible is limited to X units when the item is not individually numbered is meaningless

Even individually numbered pairs don't mean much these days unfortunately. I have numbered Soleflys for instance but there are a lot of real sample pairs without numbering.

Decided to call up a bunch of shops about the porcelains after I couldn’t get through to labor. I wasn’t able to secure my 9.5 or 10, but I found a bunch of big sizes.
Seasons: 11,12,13
Theory: 13
Richmond Hood: 11.5,12,13,14,15
There’s also an 11.5 nyc to paris on their website.
Civil: 12
Plus: 11.5, 12
Edit: Proof Lab San Rafael has 10,10.5, and 11 but it’s in-store only.

Local Shop Just Posted Porcelains Today. Let Me Know If You Need The Assist :nthat:

I remember I bought 3 pairs of those kumquats/ ninja turtles for $35 to make a poor mans version of the tiffs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom