2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know what this is?

WU235186_2_enlarged.jpg

Were these from that women’s Liberty collection?

Don’t know if already asked before or even a dumb question, but do you get your soles dirty at all? And does your shoes show sign of creases when you wear them?
It’s all good. I’ve gotten actually silly az questions before (like “how do you keep your shoes clean?”) so it’s no problem. My soles don’t get dirty. I mean, I would never pull a Fat Joe, but they don’t touch the ground per se. They touch my foot rests (which my dog jumps all over), and they touch the floor sometimes only when I take them off (if I don’t put them on a counter/table or back in their shelves). They look unscathed/DS, but I wouldn’t exactly call them clean if you know what I mean. As for creasing, it depends on materials and such. My 1s all crease to a degree. Also, as my feet do hang over the edge of my foot rests, I end up hitting my feet against stuff all the time, bending and creasing the toes to a degree. Just try not to stub my toes too bad, as that ish fk’n hurts! My biggest issue really is the elements (rain and such up here in the Pac NW) make white leather yellow if I don’t take care of them, and being careful not to scratch the tops of my shoes on stuff like chair legs, table legs, and other things when I pull up to things.

Rocking these again. Every time I wear these I just shake my head knowing that these would be hard as fk to obtain in today’s climate. Only 1100 pairs?!? And I got mine relatively easy through Atlas’ website, the only place online to get them when they dropped. Not flashy at all, but dope, and executed pretty damn good IMO.
0528383E-87D8-4A32-BAD4-ECE7BDEB7D3A.jpeg
BD8D7B28-BEF9-4155-A708-D9598819FB42.jpeg

Rocking these again. Every time I wear these I just shake my head knowing that these would be hard as fk to obtain in today’s climate. Only 1100 pairs?!? And I got mine relatively easy through Atlas’ website, the only place online to get them when they dropped. Not flashy at all, but dope, and executed pretty damn good IMO.
0528383E-87D8-4A32-BAD4-ECE7BDEB7D3A.jpeg
BD8D7B28-BEF9-4155-A708-D9598819FB42.jpeg

stopped wearing mine because it hurts my feet hard on a sz11. also the reason why im going 11.5 on upcoming purchases

It’s all good. I’ve gotten actually silly az questions before (like “how do you keep your shoes clean?”) so it’s no problem. My soles don’t get dirty. I mean, I would never pull a Fat Joe, but they don’t touch the ground per se. They touch my foot rests (which my dog jumps all over), and they touch the floor sometimes only when I take them off (if I don’t put them on a counter/table or back in their shelves). They look unscathed/DS, but I wouldn’t exactly call them clean if you know what I mean. As for creasing, it depends on materials and such. My 1s all crease to a degree. Also, as my feet do hang over the edge of my foot rests, I end up hitting my feet against stuff all the time, bending and creasing the toes to a degree. Just try not to stub my toes too bad, as that ish fk’n hurts! My biggest issue really is the elements (rain and such up here in the Pac NW) make white leather yellow if I don’t take care of them, and being careful not to scratch the tops of my shoes on stuff like chair legs, table legs, and other things when I pull up to things.

Great. Thanks for the insight.

i really wanna like the white/red pair...i think it's that foamy like material they used on the toebox, maybe if it was regular or patent leather it might have been a bit more appealing?

Back
Top Bottom