2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier is putting BenG on nationwide Frenzy. They haven’t done that in forever. So maybe they will be easy to get.

another grail pickup.
DC554865-65A4-4425-A70D-AB7A5AB7C471.jpeg

Premier is putting BenG on nationwide Frenzy. They haven’t done that in forever. So maybe they will be easy to get.

Believe the Jordan UNC SB’s dropped on the Frenzy app a few month back with 0 stock or was already sold out when it went live ? Deleted the app after that nonsense.

Wish my kostons looked that crispy and vibrant these days.

Gibson leather is so good. One of my
Favorite pairs.

And damn resale jumped up on diamonds. Got mine in May off stockx for 160.

You hadn’t heard De La before those dropped?
of course i heard of de la long b4 the lows dropped. although i’m not particularly sure how i found out about them. i just don’t care for their music.

edit: Aha! It’s was the Juan Epstein Podcast w/ Cipha Sounds & Peter Rosenberg that put me on to De La & wild other not particularly mainstream hip hop. Helped me find “off the books” as well; which is one of the 1st songs I ever remember hearing, but couldn’t figure it out the melody for years & it would occasionally drive me crazy. That podcast is loaded w/ hip hop gems & it sucks that it ended/they didn’t invest in it the way they should have. I highly recommend it to anybody in here that may have a nerdy interest in hip hop.

Last edited:
Jordan is a big sneaker head! Really good kid too, another fine product of the city of Milwaukee.

He does lurk on NT....

Back
Top Bottom