2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I still can’t make myself care about the Ben-G or those highs that are about to drop with the brown and black but I’m still on board for those island green?

shoutout to @jkitty for the assist on these!

3E194483-5F5C-4B2C-B608-F4317533126E.jpeg
What kind of dunks are those?

wish I had more on feet pics of the ben-g's but I entered anyway. think they're dope but really think there should be a swoosh but whatever.

Hearing Ben G allocation is slim..

On another note, New NT looks awful and makes me want to stay off the site. Everything looks like an ad, including all the ads.
wish the avatars were to the left tucked in, I'm happy they added page numbers before entering on mobile. though it's a change, not much we can do except get used to it. change is inevitable, I personally can't really complain, NT is my favorite website :nthat: no book of face or IG... this all I got :blush:

I like the apparel more than the shoe for sure. Can't get past all the white.

Anyone who pays for no-ads notice if the site gets any quicker? I feel like I'll get used to the new look eventually but my only two beefs are:

1. seems much slower
2. It's an extra click on mobile for me to get to my watched threads list than it was before

Looking forward to this Ben G release! I hope everyone eats! The apparel looks solid too. I hope we see pictures of those Halloween dunks soon as well.
Think these will be a SNKRS release as well? That’s the only chance I think I have.

The closet thing I own to a white shoe are V2 Static & OW Zoomfly’s. Resale is plunging on Ben’s, so I think I actually have a chance of winning a raffle. I like the design I just hope I like it on me when I get em.

Back
Top Bottom