2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m probably in the minority here, but the safari sbs>the am1s... both pairs. I’m in if I can score for retail-ish.

28F4877A-0E14-4A49-A502-DB9E25F6FEB4.jpeg
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Polo

5 panel

Dunks

Just to clarify (if I remember correctly) we dubbed them baby sharks in the thread cause of the sing but they really just based off sharks. Like the animal. Not the original dunk. From what I remember

Polo

5 panel

Dunks

did this stuff sellout or has it not gone up yet?

did this stuff sellout or has it not gone up yet?
I've been watching them - no, not live yet.

Got a Ben-G shipping email on September 28th. Still 0 movement. This is the response I got after emailing them. Such BS:

Thanks for contacting us and we are aware of the problem...

We contacted our accountmanager at DHL and he told us they are having a problem in the sorting centre with their main scanner that scans all the packages. Due to this problem some of the packages (including yours) can't or are hard to be scanned. Of course we would like to apologize for this problem that causes the delay on your package.

Unfortunately the problem is out of our hands and has to be fixed on DHL side and we are waiting for further instructions from them.
Therefor we would like to ask you to be a little bit more patient and wait till the track and trace will show a new update.

DHL already warned us that in some packages might be returned to sender and if that's the case with your package we will contact you immediately.

Again we fully apologize about this situation

Kind regards,

Heads-up that BlackSheep also has them on Frenzy. I can’t remember the last time Premier or BlackSheep offered inventory past locals.

L on premier and black sheep didn’t have a chance since I was waiting on premier ?

Back
Top Bottom