2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think we have to keep in mind that a lot of people that run shops/do the SB ordering aren’t as “in the know” as we are. I’ve already heard from some shops about passing up on the Halloween dunk lows as well. I’m not surprised though, because over the years I’ve realized that some folks just don’t understand Nike SB’s product or crowd completely. I remember one time I was talking to a shop owner and this person told me they passed up on the Tiff Highs because they didn’t believe that they would sell but they made sure to order some other crap GR that came out that year because they KNEW those would fly. I remember thinking “Are you smoking crystal meth?! Do you not understand what going on out here?!” I tried to explain to the shop owner why they should’ve ordered the Tiffs but ultimately it came down to the fact that when they were doing the prebook, they didn’t see what was so special about the Aqua/Chrome dunk highs. It happens. But what you can do to help them is talk to them about stuff that’s coming up and help them to understand what is really going on, especially since they’re a newer account.

I've been hearing this too; shops weren't presented with a sample and these were prebooked as a GR, so a good amount of shops passed on them.

My local shop just all of sudden stop selling Nike Sb after selling them for like the past 15 years. Every time I went in to ask about newer release they just tell me their shipmen is delayed and they’ll post on IG. They never did and they don’t even carry GR anymore either. Their last release was purple lobster that they “raffled” off.

Nike does a good job at creating hype still I see. Make Dunks a very limited GR while giving everyone and their momma "quickstrike" Air Force 1s. Nice to see dudes pay 3x retail for trash.

Respect! Repped!
Again folks, don’t let the CCS or Tactics drops make you panic. A lot of shops are waiting for shipments coming at the end of this month. Some shipments have been max delayed. Just be patient.

I wanted to wear them for Halloween though
4eb38a2100e2aa61475e95d58c5ff6b2.png

Same. These are nothing to me after Halloween. Right now though I want em bad.. to actually wear when I'm taking my kids out Trick or Treating.

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

Tactics delivered today. About 24 hours after I placed my order to t. Helps when you live in the same state tho. First impression pulling these out of the box is WOW, the quality is NICE. They really did their thing on them. Little touches every where you look. They even just have that good quality leather smell that's become more and more rare these days. You guys are gonna love your pairs. Good luck to everyone copping. Gonna rock mine on Halloween alllllll day! :nthat:

Edit** shout out to the candy corn lace tips! Don't be hatin' on candy corn!!

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

Tactics delivered today. About 24 hours after I placed my order to t. Helps when you live in the same state tho. First impression pulling these out of the box is WOW, the quality is NICE. They really did their thing on them. Little touches every where you look. They even just have that good quality leather smell that's become more and more rare these days. You guys are gonna love your pairs. Good luck to everyone copping. Gonna rock mine on Halloween alllllll day! :nthat:

Edit** shout out to the candy corn lace tips! Don't be hatin' on candy corn!!
MAN, they look great here. Mine aren’t scheduled to arrive until Tuesday. So I’m a little jelly. Went ahead and ordered a pair of black laces as well. Super pumped.

can you put the neon laces in them and take pics?
dunno, the spider web on the side is corny but the quality of the sneaker looks dope. especially the toe box.

sheesh so fire

gotta check to see if nocturnal getting these just aint bout that camp life at all

Back
Top Bottom