2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

99s today
A5B1CE5A-AB1C-456A-91AE-4CF3D9B1FACD.jpeg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/callyr...ig-move-in-the-wholesale-market/#10f96d861c94

What is everyone’s thoughts about Nike changing it’s distribution strategy? How do you think this will affect Nike SB?
For SB's, the whole shop line-up/raffle/sellout hysteria is definitely driving demand. I think they would leave SB alone. If they bury shop owners, with social media, it would be very simple to turn the entire skate culture against Nike SB - which has already happened in the past, without social media. And they may continue to sell Dunks, but the real money is in everything else SB.

maze is far more "og" and helped create the "culture" Trinidad is from. he's been around NT for a while and provided a ton of info.

not saying he's more entertaining than Trinidad though, but at least have some respect for those who laid the groundwork

Well said. KATC was one of the blogs you went to especially when House of Hoops truly had exclusives.

Copped my girl a pair of the Halloweens but the line was so long I couldn't get mine. If anyone knows where I cop a 12 for retail hmu please.

Stupid clockwork ?? of course people cutting line
Ended up with a 14 last size??‍♂️

Stupid clockwork ?? of course people cutting line
Ended up with a 14 last size??‍♂️
you going to try to sell? swap sizes?
can't see these fetching too much over retail
Edit- sell now, size 14 in $200's - you'll be able to rebuy your size?

you going to try to sell? swap sizes?
can't see these fetching too much over retail
Edit- sell now, size 14 in $200's - you'll be able to rebuy your size?
Gonna try to swap for a 9 ? but I doubt it ...

*shrug* Worked for me. I think I've hit every time Premier has done a nationwide Frenzy release. In fact, I appreciate that a shop is doing a nationwide online release, and it's why I'll continue to goto Premier first for non-hyped stuff.

First W on frenzy and free shipping as well...ended up being cheaper than in store (no sales tax)

hopefully they get here before the 31st

Back
Top Bottom