2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like the way Premier did this. 4 minute warning, got an alert via their app - which popped up on my watch. Had to click the link either within their app, or from their homepage, to get to the Frenzy listing. (Was not displayed within Frenzy, and search didn't work.)

I like the way Premier did this. 4 minute warning, got an alert via their app - which popped up on my watch. Had to click the link either within their app, or from their homepage, to get to the Frenzy listing. (Was not displayed within Frenzy, and search didn't work.)
Premier been bad for me ... last time I hit was for the purple lobster instore pick up. I guess they don’t like my money ?

I remember in one of the 1’s thread, dude got flamed for this. People saying it wasn’t gonna happen. I’d sell ASAP.
I just sold it to my nephew friend for retail.. still looking for a size 9 if anyone can help me will appreciate it

Any LA or SoCal spots dropping these Dunks today FCFS??
Valsurf sold out since last week supposed most likely back door .. xtreme board shop doing raffles all locations , boarders skate last I herd was next week getting them .

the neon laces are the move. kinda want to see orange.
its still a no for me on these sneakers but yeah...neon....those pics look incredible.

The only local here in Orlando posted on IG they'd have them at 10am, I drove from about 30 minutes away and of course was too late. It's annoying, because I'd pay the tax (StockX has my size 10 at about 250) but there is no shot at getting these before Halloween so it's a no-go on that route.

These will tank after Halloween but so will my need for them, totally useless. It would be like wearing a Christmas themed shoe in Summer, it just doesn't make sense. Only relevant from now until October 31st, then it's whatever.

At this point, I'm just going to wait until then. Too much secrecy around this shoe. Stores were selling them before the street date got pushed to the 31st.
There is no street date for GR’s - they sell them when they get them.

How they make the distinction of QS vs. GR is something I don’t understand though. These are clearly in low supply, unless SNKRS is putting up 50K pairs.

At this point, I'm just going to wait until then. Too much secrecy around this shoe. Stores were selling them before the street date got pushed to the 31st.

GRs have never had hard release dates; these were a prebooked GR, a lot of shops passed due to not seeing samples, and a good amount of shops passed because they just didn't like them or think they'd sell.

Purple laces probably the move but here's a look at the volt laces via ig
1571404537364.png

I like that...wow. Gives them more year round wearability imo.
the neon laces are the move. kinda want to see orange.
its still a no for me on these sneakers but yeah...neon....those pics look incredible.

That neon just caused the turn for me.

Back
Top Bottom