2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

With all of the delays on releases it feels strange knowing what's coming out so far in advance. We see this a lot in the JB threads but seems weird for SBs. So far I'm definitely in on Safaris, and Hennessys. Maybe those green/gums coming out if the materials are really good.
I love the fact that we know what is coming up so FAR in advance. I’ve always thought that SBs communication and marketing was archaic. It’s gotten a million times better recently but It’s not 2003 anymore, there’s WAY more brands and models out now that people are into. If you let your customer know WAY ahead of time about a release it does nothing but good for your brand and your consumer.
EDBFFB94-2AED-4C89-A7B9-8808786290DC.png
I’m in on these.

i usually sleep at night to replenish my body

does nikesbornothing run on pure, unfiltered instagram clout? awake all through the night reposting any sliver of a new SB that is uploaded to instagram? it has to be exhausting..

Interesting for sure, but I’m good. I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows at all (I wish they were Dunk SB Lows), and while I can sometimes get on board with the mismatched thing (I’m generally not a fan), the nature of these appearing to have zero symmetry kills it for me. At least the last Lance Mountains were a Blk/Red and a Royal, a red and blue version of the same shoe. A UNC and a Royal are just too mismatched for me personally.
But as usual, good luck to those that want them. With the current climate, I imagine some luck is going to be needed.

Not crazy about em. Need more pics but I’m likely out on those. Looking like my 2019 SB run is coming to a close after I copp horizon greens. Nothing else on my radar until 2020 safaris.

Not crazy about em. Need more pics but I’m likely out on those. Looking like my 2019 SB run is coming to a close after I copp horizon greens. Nothing else on my radar until 2020 safaris.

Same, need to see more pics of those LMs to see if I'm in.

Ben G near retail now, should have waited a lil longer.

FPAR should turn out the same I imagine

I'm 60% sure I'm passing on those Forty Percent Against Rights. They are up on SNKRS now, and still no sign or listing for the Night of Mischiefs.

Back
Top Bottom