2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

any stateside sites still have those baroque brown highs from earlier in the month? Few Euro sites have my size 12 but US shops look cleaned out.

Not looking good for NOM in the UK, was really hoping Nike would release decent numbers and we could all enjoy some spooky shoes :'(

Hopefully come November they might be more reasonable when no one wants them.

Wearing these for the rest of the month
1571848938348.png
what size you wear g?

Not looking good for NOM in the UK, was really hoping Nike would release decent numbers and we could all enjoy some spooky shoes :'(

Hopefully come November they might be more reasonable when no one wants them.

A small local shop dropped the NOMs a couple of hours ago. I managed to get my size, but the 11 to 12US sat for a half hour. It took a while for people to message me :\

Nike loaded stock pics of the Halloween joints just now...not sure if this means they're moving the SNKRS drop to this weekend or if it's just purely coincidence.

wonder if there will be plenty available like the viotech 90s that releases. would assume these will be a harder cop since everyone’s into dunks right now but crazy how I had a seller who wanted 400 for their pair last week and now is asking for 250

wonder if there will be plenty available like the viotech 90s that releases. would assume these will be a harder cop since everyone’s into dunks right now but crazy how I had a seller who wanted 400 for their pair last week and now is asking for 250

SP = tier zero

the AM90s were a QS right?

A small local shop dropped the NOMs a couple of hours ago. I managed to get my size, but the 11 to 12US sat for a half hour. It took a while for people to message me :\

Wouldn’t happen to be a Canadian store would it ?

I wear a US12 and had it in my cart from that store but since they don’t ship to the uk I had to put it back. ?

Back
Top Bottom