2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

While I love the box pack, I feel like the silver boxes and black boxes were low budget versions of the shoes they emulated.
Can't agree with the silver box... The black box materials are a little cheap feeling but the suede on the silvers are super soft.. Really nice pair in my opinion..

Weird to have Jordan 1 fans prefer highs to lows vice versa SB heads, and Jordan 1 low enthusiasts prefer the low OG shape compared to the other low Jordan 1 shape. That’s probably more due to the fact of the jump man logo.
3egqiv.jpg

Had do to do this after seeing the shape on the 2002s compared to 2013 lol

Weird to have Jordan 1 fans prefer highs to lows vice versa SB heads, and Jordan 1 low enthusiasts prefer the low OG shape compared to the other low Jordan 1 shape. That’s probably more due to the fact of the jump man logo.
Because MJ wore highs mostly.

And dunk lows with a fat tongue are more skate friendly than highs that are just dunks.

The new Jordan 1 lows are "phats" and meant to be more like skate shoes than the OG cuts.

My two favorite shoes are Jordan 1s and Dunks (SBs preferably). I’ll take my Dunks in Highs or Lows, but 1s only in Highs. 1 Lows are awful looking IMO.

to be fair I probably wouldn’t consider wearing SoL Dunks (if I had them) in weather that dictated wearing a coat that heavy

Back
Top Bottom