2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9105415F-3AE2-4ECD-9891-74BFE03CC527.jpeg
Thoughts on this Berrics release strategy?
I can't do no damn kickflip, I just like and actually wear dunk lows. :rofl:

I mean, I appreciate what you’re trying to say, but no. You do realize Felipe Nunes is like one in a billion right? If there are 50 other people on EARTH like him I’d be shocked. And I’m being super generous by saying 50.
You don’t have to be him to be a skateboarder. I would hope that he inspires people of all abilities. Like Lance inspires my old *** in a similar way - even though I will never approach his skill level.

Anyway, I was more pointing out that to throw the ADA out here is silly.

And furthermore, I can’t do a kick flip on flat either.

You don’t have to be him to be a skateboarder. I would hope that he inspires people of all abilities. Like Lance inspires my old *** in a similar way - even though I will never approach his skill level.

Anyway, I was more pointing out that to throw the ADA out here is silly.

And furthermore, I can’t do a kick flip on flat either.
I feel it. I was just saying that to say to use Felipe Nunes as an example that differently abled people, in particular people in wheelchairs, can skateboard too, much less do a kick flip for this particular example, is the most extreme exception possible. As for the ADA tackling this, I’m sure they have way more important things to handle. However, I’d almost bet money that if they wanted to pursue this that they’d have a case. I personally don’t think it’s that serious, and I wouldn’t waste my time with it, but I could see some doing it. We’re talking about a single shop, but what if it was half of SB Account having shops? I’d be ultra pissed then. And you not being able to do a kick flip, is a lot different than me not being able to do one.

I don't think the NoM's are gonna drop on snkrs app. Nothing been loaded up on there and it's the 28th. Maybe because it's a gr? Bummer was my last shot at em

Back
Top Bottom