2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

165CFC2E-B8E7-4A19-8A6C-620F1E4B6B55.jpeg
posted in the Jordan sb thread already but these are way nicer in person than I expected and they don’t photograph well. On foot is much better. Not excited to see people ruin these by “customizing” them. The fully stripped pairs I’ve seen in here already are :frown:

:stoneface: .... too much heat in that picture. It's crazy just how ridiculous some of these SBs have gotten. A few years ago I was contemplating getting a pair of pigeons but they were still just a tad too much for me to drop that kind of money(wish I would have gone for it).. but now... it's easily 3-4 times the amount.

Reorganizing and putting some shoes away for storage. Thought while a lot of pairs were out that it'd be a good time to take a shot of my favorite 10 SBs in my collection. Lots of sentimentality with some of these, I remember getting Shanghai 2s and Voorhees as a kid and scrubbing them clean after each wear lol.
Jaw dropped a bit looking at that photo. So much greatness but do these not get worn? So many of them have the lacebags still attached (don't blame you on never wearing the Paris dunks though, those would go straight under the glass!). Thanks for sharing that amazing collection!

Jaw dropped a bit looking at that photo. So much greatness but do these not get worn? So many of them have the lacebags still attached (don't blame you on never wearing the Paris dunks though, those would go straight under the glass!). Thanks for sharing that amazing collection!

hahah thanks man and I’ve actually worn most of them a lot I just have doubles of the Jedis , Lucks and Hufs so most are DS lol.
2BB833B8-663B-403D-A879-E8886E403344.jpeg

Baby Yoda fever appropriate lol

Wore my ugly sweaters today and some dude that worked in a shoe store asked me what Jordans I'm wearing. Huh? Do your research.

B6E234EC-4912-4771-8C62-3E2C3682D118.jpeg

Reorganizing and putting some shoes away for storage. Thought while a lot of pairs were out that it'd be a good time to take a shot of my favorite 10 SBs in my collection. Lots of sentimentality with some of these, I remember getting Shanghai 2s and Voorhees as a kid and scrubbing them clean after each wear lol.
grew out of my Shanghai 2's a few years ago. that was sad moment for me. it's almost like they don't exist in my size (9) for a reasonable price.

Let’s make a deal. You GIVE me all these shoes. I’ll sell them, and pay off the rest of my mortgage. In return, you can officially be my new best friend...deal?

I'm going to repeat this because no one else has really seemed to care - this is a photoshop of the jason low stock image from flight club.

based614 based614 bold of you to buy a custom without seeing an actual product image. Hope you don't get screwed.
Yeah I knew it was a risk, but it’s a 3 months preorder so hopefully he puts some excellent craftsmanship into em lol, he does good work on his previous stuff so I have confidence... we shall see in February and I will share my joy or my disappointment.

So your the guy with the hemp samples huh. Are they 1 of 1?

grew out of my Shanghai 2's a few years ago. that was sad moment for me. it's almost like they don't exist in my size (9) for a reasonable price.

My grandpa lives in Queens so ever since I was young we would go to a Dim Sum place near him to eat. Wore my Shanghais to dozens of those lunches loll. Was always thinking of grabbing a second pair but felt sentimentally was better to rock with this single pair.

So your the guy with the hemp samples huh. Are they 1 of 1?

Hahah yeah that's me and yeah they are
IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Back from Cali — Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, I ended up getting sick out there 😂did I miss anything?

So I received My jades from premier oh man 😡 they came with a black mark on the left toe box on the center 🤦🏽‍♂️ Will see if I can fix it with a suede eraser and brushing it

Anybody with Ben-Gs? How’s the leather on them?
The leather is good IMO. There can be inconsistencies with how deeply embossed some parts are, as is the case with my pair, but it’s not that big of a deal IMO, and the leather is still pretty good regardless. Not soft az leather, but not plasticy.

Back
Top Bottom