2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just another reason you can't trust youtubers, these were NOT exclusive to Japan. They released at some Niketowns in the US, and pretty sure were on NDC.

from what I heard/read it was extremely limited and unannounced in the US. regardless these are a co.jp colorway so people like to run with the Japan exclusive narrative.

from what I heard/read it was extremely limited and unannounced in the US. regardless these are a co.jp colorway so people like to run with the Japan exclusive narrative.
it was, I was randomly at Niketown SF when I saw them on the shelf. biggest regret was not grabbing two pairs. Pretty sure NDC was a random release as well.

Nevertheless, they weren't a Japan exclusive.

woke up late and tried to cop on snkrs but got a sold out message.... it looks like these were a hard cop regardless...also it looks like they are available in my size in desktop but wont let you checkout smh

Been waiting for these and also took and L. Here is a pic for the youngsters
71FE40D8-6E93-4414-B610-8EB78E6628A2.png

Surprised to see so little wins.. they mustve had like 1000 pairs up on there. I didnt even get to try for a double because I had a meeting at exactly 10 and forgot. I didnt mind since I really just wanted 1 and theyre on their way from END.

Back
Top Bottom