2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been contemplating pulling the trigger on Poets. I know Bruins run narrow, but can anybody speak to how their length compares to Dunks?

Damn dudes. My white Rayguns just showed up from StockX. I’ve purchased quite a bit from them with no problem.. until this. One big green looking stain on the toebox and a pretty big dirt blemish on the side. Ugh. Super let down. Now we’ll see what happens with Customer Service.

Almost all the pairs I’ve seen have had that dirt blemish on the same side. Mine did and the photos on StockX and Goat both have them. Should rub right off. The thing on the toe box is another story.

Damn dudes. My white Rayguns just showed up from StockX. I’ve purchased quite a bit from them with no problem.. until this. One big green looking stain on the toebox and a pretty big dirt blemish on the side. Ugh. Super let down. Now we’ll see what happens with Customer Service.

1B33BB6F-F8B9-417D-A049-B385A67F734D.jpeg
E6F98E62-86FA-4450-AAB4-9565435B2EDF.jpeg
FDE548B8-EF48-4E09-8171-C501CFAF9FA1.jpeg
D8A41D24-1428-40AF-A533-EAE973DA9DE5.jpeg

Yuck. Get your money back.

1B33BB6F-F8B9-417D-A049-B385A67F734D.jpeg
E6F98E62-86FA-4450-AAB4-9565435B2EDF.jpeg
FDE548B8-EF48-4E09-8171-C501CFAF9FA1.jpeg
D8A41D24-1428-40AF-A533-EAE973DA9DE5.jpeg
My black pair came in with similar residue on the leather. A wet cloth and some elbow grease got the residue out easy.

Nike should make the next GR SB Dunk have "BOTS ONLY" - "FOR RESALE ONLY" printed and embroidered on the shoe.
Then in order to purchase on the random release day, you will have to prove that you are currently using a Bot, and then you will be permitted to purchase as many pairs as possible all shipped to one address.
You should pitch this idea to Off-White. :rofl:

Can Someone Remind Me Again Why Reseller Hype Is So Strong On A Shoe Returning $90 At Most When The Dust Settles? :nerd:

I’m Almost Amused Paying These Bums $60-$80 To Wait 24 Hours+ In Line So I Don’t Have To :lol:

It IS Getting Old Now And I Reminisce On The Days Of Walking In And Grabbing PeeWee’s, New Castles, Dooms, SOD’s Etc With Ease :smh:

That Being Said, If I Don’t Get My Pair Of Infra’s And Safari’s I’m Gonna Be Salty!

I get DM'd literally 10x a day asking me where I get my SB info. LOL, I mean I have some other sources but I never give up this thread. I usually say something like "uhhh certain IG accounts, sneaker blogs, um, just google it..."
Hahaha. Hilarious, but this is so true. The only person that knows me that I’ve ever told about the thread is my wife. And that’s mainly because she kept seeing this black screen with me typing into it on my phone. I swore her to secrecy though, so whenever she’s asked about my knowledge on shoe sht, her stock answer is “he knows people.”

Repped and respect to everyone in the thread. I know a few may have gotten through before the switch but for those that didn’t, don’t trip. When I get more info, I’ll drop it ASAP. The thread is all about helping EVERYONE EAT!
Thanks man! Due to work it’s so hard to get local pairs during the week! And I’m in Houston and I called selecth I’m literally 10 min away from there from my job but of course they would drop them on my way home

Back
Top Bottom