2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn...placed a low low bid...well a bid i was willing to pay for the rayguns on stockx and just got the confirmed email...very surprised
Awesome! White or blacks?

just went to a hypebeast shop on my way out of a mall a few hours ago. They had the White Rayguns in a size 11 for..... wait for it...... 490!!!!!

sucks that they were my size, but damn that’s insane.

Looking for toddler rayguns
I'm located in Canada but can ship to friend in US. Let me know if anyone has leads plz.

or I guess I might have to go to stockx... face palm

just went to a hypebeast shop on my way out of a mall a few hours ago. They had the White Rayguns in a size 11 for..... wait for it...... 490!!!!!

Stopped by a place today as well here in Seattle - wanted 500 for a size 8. I was laughing my way outta there.

Need to buy my sz 11

Last edited:
These only make me want an atmos elephant Sb low. That would be crazy.
F6D0997C-AEBA-4AC3-8646-78DFCBEFFAD3.jpeg
Ca

Did atlas load as sold out yesterday or were there’s sizes available when they added to webstore ?

My local said they're getting a **** ton of trav dunks apparently and they usually only get like 14 pairs of quickstrikes. So expect more stock than usual at your locals for this drop I'm assuming

My local said they're getting a **** ton of trav dunks apparently and they usually only get like 14 pairs of quickstrikes. So expect more stock than usual at your locals for this drop I'm assuming

What month are they releasing? Also, with the Scott hype around every model except the AJ 33, it won't be easy regardless of the quantity they have.

blacks....yooooo these crazy af....aint no way

Back
Top Bottom