2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First sbs worn for 2020. Hopefully can scoop the hack pack blazer mids

Attachments

• 5466EB5E-737A-4F53-96B0-DFA98000D63F.jpeg
    5466EB5E-737A-4F53-96B0-DFA98000D63F.jpeg
    282.6 KB · Views: 459
Does anyone know where I can get some of the BTTYS retros that dropped in 2016? I have the Michigan joints but it seems that I cant ever find any of the other pairs in my size (12). If anyone has some and looking to sell let me know. Honestly if anyone wants the Michigan's I'm willing to sell.

One of my fav dunk colorways of all time. Doing a cleaning of all my shoes. Noticed the brown is fading onto the white from the leather or the bottom. Inside looks white but the outsides look tannish color maybe from bleeding or just age. (They are wet in some areas in the pic)

I love these. But the toe box on my pair is unbearably stiff. Cuts the top of my toes.

One of my fav dunk colorways of all time. Doing a cleaning of all my shoes. Noticed the brown is fading onto the white from the leather or the bottom. Inside looks white but the outsides look tannish color maybe from bleeding or just age. (They are wet in some areas in the pic)
Salon Care 40 on the midsole will should restore them. It worked wonders on my 2012 bred iv grey midsoles that were turning brown.

So what exactly is going on with these Hack Pack Blazers? They’ve been sprinkled around over the last 4 weeks but release info seems hella limited.

Back
Top Bottom