2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not gonna hold you, felt like my heart stopped when I saw plums on one of these IG pages that shows upcoming releases.
I had to go check to see if it was legit lol.
yessssss. I wonder if other co.jp dunks are coming...or if we can get a retro of the alohas...and kermits...or the women's denim dunk with the green sole...

not gonna hold you, felt like my heart stopped when I saw plums on one of these IG pages that shows upcoming releases.
I had to go check to see if it was legit lol.
yessssss. I wonder if other co.jp dunks are coming...or if we can get a retro of the alohas...and kermits...or the women's denim dunk with the green sole...
100 bro!!!!

Couldn't afford to pay aftermarket on any co.jp cuz I was youngin but now... Im swiping em all

Old Faithfuls Today...
0280E2FC-CAE9-4FEF-91AC-391CEC5DABBE.jpeg
Damn!!!! Never seen a heel on AJ1's that blown out. You have definitely been enjoying those and that's a good thing!

Hey guys, I hear dunks are kind of hot again?

I sadly haven't bought much in the last few years we had to prioritize and bought a house, now I've got to slim the collection down to get everything to fit nicely. I can let go of a lot, but not many of my dunks.

11.5/12?

Those Parras looking great, have a pair on ice that I'm waiting for the right moment to bust out, did manage to get the polo that went with it from Premier so I'll probably save the whole thing for an exceedingly rare night out.

Yea, I snagged the polo and the solid pants. loved this whole set. just wish i had the funds to get the F & F pair

Those Parras looking great, have a pair on ice that I'm waiting for the right moment to bust out, did manage to get the polo that went with it from Premier so I'll probably save the whole thing for an exceedingly rare night out.

I love them, man. Had to get the Blazers, too. Big Parra fan for years and have lots of his work in diff forms around the house.

Both shoes are so much better than the most recent Parra AM1s/Spiridons, IMO.

I ag
I think they need to reevaluate that policy on chargebacks.

A chargeback due to lack of proper communication over an issue with a willingness to return the item is totally different than a chargeback as a means of fraud to extract a pair of shoes for free under false pretenses.

wow I agree. I didn’t even realize that they are trying to say I was committing fraud and keeping the shoes along with my money when I clearly expressed I want a return and my refund .

I think they need to reevaluate that policy on chargebacks.

A chargeback due to lack of proper communication over an issue with a willingness to return the item is totally different than a chargeback as a means of fraud to extract a pair of shoes for free under false pretenses.

I purchased some old shoes from them and went back and forth about how the shoes were clearly worn (lightly af but still) its not DS lol.. Anyway, eventually ended up getting the lame coupon (after REsending pics again and not letting up). So I wrote them about how much of a smakc in the face a coupon is... They have issues where people want their money back or portion of funds returned and their solution is to make you spend more??

Their policies are serioulsy warped and seem to be about the bottom line-the dollar. I doubt they will take what I said and apply but Ill be damned if I say nothing at all. Dudes over their love sending you their pre-drafted email replies without really looking at your concerns smh.

sadly having to do the same dang thing. or happily cuz house > sneakers.

Maaaan, on the same boat as y’all. Stopped buying as much in 07-08 for college (graduated in 09) , then during my second degree I basically stopped buying shoes unless I needed them (aka workout shoes)...now we’re saving for a house. Hopefully we get one this year in April-May

congrats on the big purchase Mints!

Maaaan, on the same boat as y’all. Stopped buying as much in 07-08 for college (graduated in 09) , then during my second degree I basically stopped buying shoes unless I needed them (aka workout shoes)...now we’re saving for a house. Hopefully we get one this year in April-May

congrats on the big purchase Mints!

Same story sold a ton of old SB’s, Jordan’s, and Ultraboost helped pay for inspection, Lawyer fees and closing have no regrets the house that I own now and can eventually pass on to my children will always outweigh any material attachments besides I have a good woman by my side who’s doing her best to help me rebuild my collection

I too had to sell my dunks for life reasons...
I don't see myself dropping the bread it would require to rebuild what I had (unkles, hufs, lucky's, supreme hi's and lows, tiffs, etc.).
I can live with the fact that at least I had them in the first place. I rocked a lot of what I had too so I got my money's worth. still...

I get sad looking at what the above plus a lot of others go for now on stockx. :frown:
to make it worse any and everything new remotely worthwhile gets botted and put on stockx.

I too had to sell my dunks for life reasons...
I don't see myself dropping the bread it would require to rebuild what I had (unkles, hufs, lucky's, supreme hi's and lows, tiffs, etc.).
I can live with the fact that at least I had them in the first place. I rocked a lot of what I had too so I got my money's worth. still...

I get sad looking at what the above plus a lot of others go for now on stockx. :frown:
to make it worse any and everything new remotely worthwhile gets botted and put on stockx.
Same story sold a ton of old SB’s, Jordan’s, and Ultraboost helped pay for inspection, Lawyer fees and closing have no regrets the house that I own now and can eventually pass on to my children will always outweigh any material attachments besides I have a good woman by my side who’s doing her best to help me rebuild my collection

There was a post before/during the raygun release when it was evident that “SBs are back” that summed it up pretty well. Basically, need vs want. Sometimes priorities change and I’m ok with that. X amount of pairs in a collection doesn’t matter because at the end of the day..I only have two feet. Wife isn’t a sneaker head so she isn’t really impressed with all that, which I’m ok with and she really helps me keep things in perspective whenever I talk about shoes. She’s the only one I want clout from anyway lmao.

I honestly live vicariously through the people in this thread, the ones who love shoes and are able to get those coveted pairs. I remember that feeling and it’s dope as hell, because shoes are still dope to me even if I won’t be buying them myself.

Back
Top Bottom