2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know I thought they would start using the OG tooling like they did on the Parras for some of these releases. Was that a 1 and done deal?

safari atmos air max 1s are my grails.. but can't afford it..
so this will do it for me..

IMG_20200115_144227_058.jpg
IMG_20200115_153100_353.jpg

omg

in on safaris if I can get them for retail. so that probably means i'm out.
i'm still not sure why they changed dunk sb's. nothing was wrong with them until the new tooling.

Hey Nike, this man is making me buy shoes.

You do a really nice job, thank you. Was waiting for a decent review.

Happy to help! Upon further inspection, The colorway reminds me a bit of the Ryu Mids which I had back in the day and I always regretted selling my pair of those.

Also as an FYI I saw the P-rod dunks up close. they look a lot better in hand but still a pass for me, not feeling the way the piping looks on there. Also I thought they were supposed to be in a rainbow box but they were just in a teal box instead

Also as an FYI I saw the P-rod dunks up close. they look a lot better in hand but still a pass for me, not feeling the way the piping looks on there. Also I thought they were supposed to be in a rainbow box but they were just in a teal box instead

EU got the new QS box it seems, US got da generic teal

Just got in the Infrared low. Some on foot shots with both lace colors and more shots of the shoe + a little comparison vs AM90 in the video:

Keep up the good work! I always watch your videos, glad YouTube sent the new cam for the content and you didn’t have to clean out the collection

Back
Top Bottom