2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I get what dLebowski dLebowski is saying though. Those are clearly Mexican themed dunks, I can see about not wanting to feel like a poser wearing them. At the same time if someone just likes them and wants to wear them that's cool too. It really comes down to what a person is comfortable in.

I get what dLebowski dLebowski is saying though. Those are clearly Mexican themed dunks, I can see about not wanting to feel like a poser wearing them. At the same time if someone just likes them and wants to wear them that's cool too. It really comes down to what a person is comfortable in.
For sure, I'm not drawing lines for anyone. It's just not for me. I also won't wear Packers, A's, or Reds dunks. *shrug*

Said differently - I don't like appropriating something I'm not genuine about.

Last edited:
Nike SB Dunk Low official photos
Color: Black/Medium Grey-Black-White
Style Code: BQ6817-007
Release Date: February 2020
Price: $90
1579284223864.png

1579284238418.png

1579284252057.png

1579284264734.png
1579284283686.png

Feb 2020 is going scar me with all this heat I will never be able to grab.. I'll be shocked if I get anything besides the red III's directly from a retailer.

I've always liked infrared colorways. If I could find these dunks at retail, I'd probably be down. but something doesn't quite translate right for me... and seeing the side-by-side pics with the am90s and the trainers doesn't help sell it for me. But hope all those who really want have been able to cop!

Back
Top Bottom