2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol just a dude from Brooklyn technically who was of age back in the day and was around a lot of stuff/people who back then was just cool people and ironically went on to kinda take over a lot of things in the streetwear/sneaker world but to answer about the quasi it was given to me at the stones throw party

it’s my shoe size so it’s what I would buy/get

nothing is for sale

the current hype did get me to feel nostalgic I’ll admit but all this was purchased or given to me for free back when they first came out in some cases I had doubled and tripled just worn them all sans the DS pairs I posted and more I haven’t posted(yet) I do understand the current world is resell obsessed and the money is king but ehh back when I copped it wasn’t about that

Thought you were from Broward County, FL(BC Surf) lol

Shout out to Skate Deluxe in Germany, gonna miss my continental European friends after Brexit >D

9A68CF7C-2E60-4D12-95A2-93182E0CDB19.jpeg

Been trying to buy some used dunks off Goat I saw and keep getting an error when I try and pay

messaged them going on 2 weeks n no reply
:stoneface: The L's keep stacking up

I had to grab my infrareds on StockX. Put a bid for 150.00 (4.00 more than the current bid) and seller accepted it. I guess that's a win?

Back
Top Bottom