2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

f*** that man JohnGeiger hahhaa, off topic but he stole a sneaker sihlouette designed by a BayArea customizer named FBCC and tried to pass it off as his own
edit", he has done this twice!!
Screenshot_20191029-174731.png
Screenshot_20200120-214158.png

Last edited:
Have you ever dealt with geometric or Select for SB releases? I stopped by both today just to show face at each. Geo had just sold out of the p rods earlier in the day and When I asked about TSs and Strangeloves and the infrared release turnout guy at select gave me the most traumatized look I'd ever seen lol He said infrareds was pretty hectic. Neither store had any dunks but I bought a few shirts from each to support.
Didn't know Geometric carried dunks (never been in there but when they were Alias they had some sick shop decks)
Select is my local since Southside wronged me

Personally... being a 13, and it’s rare stuff like this is made in 12.5 or 13.5, I go tts. Rare I have any issues. If a pair runs a little tighter, or looser, I’ll compensate with thicker or thinner socks.

kinda jealous with folks being able to wear with 3 size ranges without issues (e.g. 10.5-11.5) since they have more options/chances on getting a W during releases

i started buying dunks on my original size (11) but then sandalwoods and black atlas happened. when i bought the black pigeons on an 11.5, the comfort is much more superior so from that point forward i only buy size 11.5 dunks.

not sure if i can stretch it to 12 tho. might be too loose

kinda jealous with folks being able to wear with 3 size ranges without issues (e.g. 10.5-11.5)

i started buying dunks on my original size (11) but then sandalwoods and black atlas happened. when i bought the black pigeons on an 11.5, the comfort is much more superior so from that point forward i only buy size 11.5 dunks.

13 gang wondering what going a half size up or down means 😐

Back
Top Bottom