2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Super glad I copped these right before they suddenly get jacked up. The comfort is unbelievable. UNDS’d.

93189907-2F6F-4C47-96D9-6A4B9FD0A7B2.jpeg

BED4088E-4946-429A-88C4-BABBBA452821.jpeg

More pics of the Easter dunks. I'm not sure what to think about them. I kind if like them, but I don't know if I would wear them, which would make them an automatic pass for me. Maybe it's the gum/gum midsole or some other detail I can't quite place my finger on.

When did they get jacked up lol

Depends on your definition.. they were like 95 everywhere and under retail on GOAT for sure and then sometime right before/after the ebay 100 minimum/no fee sale thing started.. folks started asking for like 120 shipped etc. I havent checked prices since I copped but if you watch certain shoes the pattern is usually a slow climb.

Next thing you know its "wow when did the price on X pair go up!" ... so yeah jacked up lol.

Accidentally ordered 2 10.5’s switching from the twitter link to the end app. It froze up on the twitter browser and then went through on apple pay per the app. If someone truly missed out PM me.

oop me pleighboi.
shadows needed.

and also where these truckers dropping??

why do i not have any information

I dunno about spectrum easter im seeing more spring birds nest with random eggs
It’s for autism awareness I’m thinking. But they used pastel colors. I was expecting a puzzle piece logo on them to finish up the look.
Autism awareness month is in April, with a Day dedicated on the 2nd

so spectrum = autistic spectrum?
Hey I may be wrong. It just seems like the theme other brands use around the same time of year for autism awareness.

individuals that have autism are some times referend to “being on the spectrum”. I’m no expert in this, but I do know there are different levels to it

^lows are definitely a improvement material wise, but I like the brown tone and the toned down graphics on the highs a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom