2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

55BC29D1-610E-4D3E-8A8A-3562EB11F59F.jpeg

I've balled in Jays, but I'm not that serious.
I've rocked some Sbs, I like to do more than cruise and try to bust my *** on a board :lol:.
Real skaters got a good athletic gift not many have or can do.

Point is, whether you use something for its purpose or not, atleast you rock it and don't act like its the "cool" thing to do because everyone is doing it. Better than backdooring and looping or reselling.

Sneaker consumers and collectors do it for culture, community, and appreciation of the products (color, material, silhouette, design, etc).

If I remember correctly, some athletes aren't really into some products, they don't obsess about retroes, and little details like we do. Some of them care about the best tech and new features. Some actually couldn't care less. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like raffles are going to be ISO. I'm resigned to not getting these (what's new). Not crossing into Jersey for a shot to lose.

just went to sign up at arts and rec, box is already filled with entries one day after raffle opening by hella hypebeasts and their moms. literally drove 70 miles for an impossible chance cause nike won’t give my ****ing local a shipment even though they’ve been buying sbs for way longer than arts and rec. feeling nickname.esco’s energy for this release
:rofl: 70 miles isn't really that bad. sounds way worst than what it is. It's like a hour w/o traffic.

Turns out there is a shop 5 miles away from the school I teach at that’s getting them..going to stop by after work to enter. Probably won’t hit but it won’t hurt to try....They’re offering a bonus ticket to anyone who spends $100 in store. Not entertaining that FLX app tactic.

20200221_211718.jpg

Can anyone tell me anything about these?
Just a random Ishod Dunk that sat.

Always been an SB thread lurker but just pulled the trigger on plums today for a DS 12 plum for $220. Hopefully they fit a little bit more snug than viotechs (11.5 was perfect in those) otherwise I'll be on the hunt for a size swap. Shouldn't be too hard to get in LA. I tried to get them on every possible channel on RD but no luck. As someone said above, the pics in here helped push me over the edge to pay resale :lol:

Back
Top Bottom