2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I woulda hustled that kid lol

those retro bttys were on ebay for like 120 and under last summer. Slept on Villanova Syracuse. I only got a pair of Kentucky's. Those are some nice dunks. They made the tongues mad high on those joints.

I got mine for like $80 on sale...I wish I grabbed more but I figured what was the rush no one wants them right?

It wouldn't have bothered me if he wasn't talking to me like he was running game, I thought he was talking to my girlfriend at first. Made me feel like a piece of meat.

"Aye yo red shoes !"

and I'm just staring at my girlfriend like "I know this ***** not talking to me".

ytZtNUbrnfhi8.gif

saw him a couple years back at my local burger joint, i didn't say anything though :lol:
thanks

one of the few great NT moments when a NTer was on reality tv...but this one takes the cake w/ her response

Grimaces date lasted five seconds flat :lol:

evilgrimace2.gif

I have no idea 🤷‍♂️

Safari's FCFS at my local. They have always used Copdate.. very interesting change. Gonna be a very interesting release this Saturday.

Y’all know if there’s fakes of these dunks and what is included with the original packaging? (type of box, tags, extra laces, etc)
Can’t find much about the shoes other than the sku and nickname. 1D30745D-4E5F-4597-B264-F58052D4DA9D.png 7048C5F0-2AFA-4C5B-91D4-C89350C58EFE.png 6C7EC92B-B31A-4036-89DC-2A14DAC7F694.png

Link to LC Thread:
Some pages back I posted this pair in a 12 that were fake.

No lie...I was wearing my '16 St john highs this weekend while out with the girlfriend. Kid wanted to buy them off me for $270. First time someone has ever tried to buy shoes off my feet. Felt so violated.

should have countered at $320

plus the underwear off his ***

Some pages back I posted this pair in a 12 that were fake.
Wow, must of missed it. Good looks. I saw that the pair you posted is made in Vietnam when the shoes were made in Brazil, QC looks mad sloppy. Comparing what you posted and the sellers pics makes me more confident the shoes I posted is real. The Size tag on the box is throwing me off but I think thats how some older brazil exclusive dunks were packaged.

Back
Top Bottom