2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

White laces in right away
IMG_20200325_152746.jpg

size 12 left......I know its not a Dunk but oh well

NYC to Pairs are insanely dope. I almost super slept and they ended up being one of the funnest shoes to wear. I should’ve doubled when I had the chances.

Several people were talking about the Container Store boxes a few pages ago, and I had recently ordered a bunch for my home office. Finally have all of mine in (with the exception of a couple replacements for boxes that arrived busted). I've still got a bunch of DS stuff in my closet along with pairs I just don't wear much anymore. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

IMG_0125.jpg

Several people were talking about the Container Store boxes a few pages ago, and I had recently ordered a bunch for my home office. Finally have all of mine in (with the exception of a couple replacements for boxes that arrived busted). I've still got a bunch of DS stuff in my closet along with pairs I just don't wear much anymore. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

IMG_0125.jpg
The cases are awesome! And now that they sell just the fronts incase they break is even better.. What do you do with your SB boxes tho? Trash or stash?

The cases are awesome! And now that they sell just the fronts incase they break is even better.. What do you do with your SB boxes tho? Trash or stash?

Definitely. As far as boxes go, it really just depends on the pair. If it's something special to me, I'll hang on. When we bought our house last year, I ended up trashing 90% of my boxes after the move (I'd kept nearly all of them over the years). They just take up so much space and I finally said **** it.

IMG_0125.jpg

My only gripe with these is I like to see the side profile of the shoe and these are built to only show you the back. I know SneakerThrone sells the side profile ones, but those are pretty expensive - $115 for a pack of 6.

Back
Top Bottom