Can someone explain WHY? If people are getting Chunky Dunky's backdoored

why is everyone not getting the box?

I've seen 3-5 youtube review vids on the shoe and everyone got them with no box
but swear some shop hooked them up?

I think I read somewhere that Nike was going to start implementing some code on the box labels to be able to trace where the boxes are coming from. Maybe the Chunky Dunkys have that and the store doesn't want to risk the people they're backdooring pairs to to sell it and end up getting the box tracked to them?

So on RD the shops can scan the shoes/box as a purchase and they can account for all pairs being sold on release day. It's how they can "prove" they didn't backdoor any to nike

Anyone get creative and customize their dunks lately? I posted my highligher things a few months back but guess I should have waited for the lockdown.

Bought these dunks solely just to customize I can't lie they uncomfy as hell on the toe maybe I gotta wear em in haha. I'm doing a GHANA soccer team inspired custom on this pair, my friend brought back some dope fabric from there so Ive been really anxious to start. These are a personal pair so I'm really tryna make em wearable, mainly black and not tacky haha.

Not sure if anyone has tried applying mink oil to their OLs but it becomes smooth and doesn't do that fade(as much) when abraised; Mid panel area
IMG_20200506_205944.jpg

22D10CB0-AB76-4476-8308-5D0E86676718.jpeg

97A9B563-CFF2-4CDD-93C6-67873D00A66F.jpeg
Got these last month for my bday since I struck out on all the hype sb 😐 It’s something 🤷🏽‍♂️ Didn’t want people drag me down for posting in here since it’s non sb any who too bad they didn’t do a low version of the send help ..
I hear ya on the striking out. I just bought the gym red Jordan 1 lows off finishline.com cause I figure I will strike out on the same color way dunks in June. Like that color way you bought too.

Back
Top Bottom