2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I personally think they’re OK, but not over $1000 OK. Even if every detail that affiliated them with Travis was turned to say a regular Nike or Dunk detail (like the debossed print around the back collar just saying “DUNK” or “NIKE,” the tongue tag being the standard “Nike SB w/ Swoosh,” or the print under the paisley being just normal Elephant print), the shoe would definitely still be sought after. Lots of details, and a unique combination of details and such, that the shoes definitely are different. But for me personally, they’re too much (paisley mixed with flannel print?), and I’m not a huge fan of the colors (weird eggshell beige/khaki and brown and black, whereas more black would’ve been better IMO (like a black outsole)). Their uniqueness and details would’ve made them sought after regardless, but them being hundreds of dollars above some classics from the different Dunk eras over 10 years ago is SOLELY due to the TS affiliation IMO. But not knocking anyone who loves them. Opinions are dope like.

Oh, yeah, the attachment to Travis Scott definitely inflated the value of the sneaker - anybody who believes otherwise is a fool.

If the name wasn't attached I think it'll still be one of the better Dunks released because of the material used and the uniqueness of the sneaker (paisley design, plaid medial, elephant print underneath). Not $1,000+ off the bat, but still high in value.

As for the colors, I personally think it's very dope. The khaki bottom hits different man.

These things are tanks
1588882234116.png

Oh, yeah, the attachment to Travis Scott definitely inflated the value of the sneaker - anybody who believes otherwise is a fool.

If the name wasn't attached I think it'll still be one of the better Dunks released because of the material used and the uniqueness of the sneaker (paisley design, plaid medial, elephant print underneath). Not $1,000+ off the bat, but still high in value.

As for the colors, I personally think it's very dope. The khaki bottom hits different man.
Agreed. I’m just not fan of such a light colored outsole, next to and with the white midsole, but also the shade of that eggshell-ish beige is off to me. Now had that been an actual gum bottom...dope IMO.

ha wow duh. Didn’t even think about the others. Well the Og, the only one that matters. 2005 Tiffany colorway. Thanks

shoot so hard to give a definite answer, since they are 9.people going to ask for DS prices. I’ve seen pairs on eBay for 1600-1900. Now are they selling for that price, I gave no idea

man sucks that my local shop drops them at random times, I use to be 10min away from the shop but with this covid19 I probably won't be back to the office till October so online or bust for me

Yes, unds.
The toe box is this sticky, rubbery
material that winds up turning into
remnants of a gravel/tar like substance when creased. Underneath is a brushed cotton material.

Would you trade DE LA highs for SBTGs? my friend has always aked me for my DELAs and he has a DS pair sbtgs but damn unds and that happens!! wow

Would you trade DE LA highs for SBTGs? my friend has always aked me for my DELAs and he has a DS pair sbtgs but damn unds and that happens!! wow

DLS are all but indestructible. Keep those if you want something to wear. Go for the SBTG if you want them for the collection. But just know that you'll wish you never wore them once you do.

Not as fake as those OG pigeons that just got listed, but my money is on fake. Material looks off, swoosh doesn't look right, and that intentional blurring so you can't see the botched stitching in the back is suspect af. The clearer picture of the back is the giveaway for me. Along with his claiming to know nothing about the authenticity and saying he got them for a steal in a trade. More red flags than Soviet Russia. They're decent fakes, but fakes.

& these were how much?
My cousin is the one that reached out to me about buying (he’s thinking of buying them from someone for himself), and the seller is selling them to him for $600. I told him they usually go for closer to $2K, but he’s sprung.

Not as fake as those OG pigeons that just got listed, but my money is on fake. Material looks off, swoosh doesn't look right, and that intentional blurring so you can't see the botched stitching in the back is suspect af. The clearer picture of the back is the giveaway for me. Along with his claiming to know nothing about the authenticity and saying he got them for a steal in a trade. More red flags than Soviet Russia. They're decent fakes, but fakes.
Appreciate it. Based on what you’re saying, I’m assuming they’re on eBay? Again, I didn’t look up anything. Just got images from my cousin and shared them here. I told him eBay makes me nervous about some things, so that’s probably why he didn’t say anything about that to me.

Appreciate it. Based on what you’re saying, I’m assuming they’re on eBay? Again, I didn’t look up anything. Just got images from my cousin and shared them here. I told him eBay makes me nervous about some things, so that’s probably why he didn’t say anything about that to me.

Yeah, I saw them pop up earlier. I just looked back to double check and the seller has an 80% rating. I'd break the bad news to your cousin, but avoid at all costs.

My cousin is the one that reached out to me about buying (he’s thinking of buying them from someone for himself), and the seller is selling them to him for $600. I told him they usually go for closer to $2K, but he’s sprung.

Laces looking a little thin.

And $600? C'mon man. Tell your cousin to smarten up.

And it's no coincidence that the new reps that released all have the special box.

Yeah I guess that's true, too. I'm probably a little biased there because I actually don't mind the cracks on de la highs. Kinda fits the look of the shoe, imo.

I got the og low/highs and the cracking messes up the whole design, cant even tell if its Plug One or Plug two anymore hahaha considering sbtg for that point

Last edited:
Need a legit check. Thanks in advance.
30EF2CE4-08CC-4202-841A-364A39FBED69.jpeg
ED5520BE-8BCA-4EB2-A0AF-5D83FF67F198.jpeg
AA46455C-5647-4975-AE35-4FC551051EBF.jpeg
95F50A35-604B-46DC-B061-E0FFDBB74F66.jpeg
AC19F4F1-7E4D-4C02-8594-29D9848E242C.jpeg
6B34F38B-420C-4157-A606-9F4EB761F4DD.jpeg
FC381C3D-A20B-4E71-ACDD-AEC5F7311AD8.jpeg
EC605FC4-728F-415A-B650-CB83AB5FF13F.jpeg
3C31C04F-5741-4692-9C9B-4BE505348866.jpeg
79D3D025-1516-4FF4-8AF4-670ABB4D383A.jpeg
I’m no expert. But that price is a little too good to be true. The paisley print looks off. Plus every fake pair I have seen come with the limited box. This is one of those shoes that if you really want, just pony up the money and grab them on goat.

Those are very fake. Tag inside is off, Nike stitched on the back is way off, the cactus jack should be way more pressed and have many markings to say the back of the shoe. Somethings I noticed that were off compared to my pair.

And $600 for the special box? Straight up fake.

Those are very fake. Tag inside is off, Nike stitched on the back is way off, the cactus jack should be way more pressed and have many markings to say the back of the shoe. Somethings I noticed that were off compared to my pair.

And $600 for the special box? Straight up fake.
Think of it like this. You get that for 600 and then get a real pair for 1200 or whatever. It’s like getting a free pair of reps for the special box price!

Back
Top Bottom