2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got hype cuz I saw a text say rsvp and brazil but it was just to buy their t shirt 😂
Delivering for Whole Foods/amazon the other day.. Got a call from a random number in Phoenix and got all excited for a few seconds. It was just amazon calling me to see when I was gonna be back at the warehouse cause I had more orders waiting :smh: buzzkill

Better pic. Dunno what they are gonna be colab-ed to, but I like them.

9E952CA0-83AC-46E0-BB5F-D0E5D0CE9F1F.jpeg
Nice Rolex

What are yall thoughts about shops that make you purchase a shirt for a raffle ticket?

I'm with it. It weeds out entries and increases my own chances :lol:. And if you lose, at least you support the shop.
I was actually hoping my local shop would do a paid raffle, but they went with Copdate instead :smh:

What are yall thoughts about shops that make you purchase a shirt for a raffle ticket?

I just spent 5 raffle tickets worth at Atlas. Got a Carhartt WIP work shirt and Sci-Fi Fantasy tee. I haven’t really shopped for anything lately but this made me browse the shop and found some stuff I actually liked. Wasn’t necessary for raffle but I got a dope Jamal Smith Palace deck on SPoT the other day too. If I take L on the dunks I’m still hype to get this gear...don’t mind supporting the shops.

Back
Top Bottom