2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Leather feels plush...
7522D0B3-F11A-407F-B338-154F3E50F62C.jpeg

You think Nike finally caught Valsurf? It’s about time if they did.
Don’t think so .... I saw few pairs on offer up with valsurf receipts two weeks before release date, on the strange love. and ts1 most went to melrose and don’t get Me started on the safari Fake raffle 😤😤 there are the most shadiest skate shop in the valley

It appears this is the third shop that has put something out like this. I wonder if there will be more throughout today and tomorrow. The cynic in me believes they did receive their allotment, they just backdoored them for a huge markup.

Given the current COVID-19 situation causing shops to temporarily close, their regular sales probably took a huge hit which gives smaller shops a bigger incentive to backdoor pairs for that extra cash. I'm not accusing these shops of doing that, but the incentive is there.

But if that was the case, I don't see why they would say they didn't receive shipment or some other excuse like unforeseen circumstances. It would probably make more sense to just keep their mouth shut and act like the sales happened on release date.

It appears this is the third shop that has put something out like this. I wonder if there will be more throughout today and tomorrow. The cynic in me believes they did receive their allotment, they just backdoored them for a huge markup.
The idealist in me is hoping Nike trapped these ****ers backdooring with this release and cancelled their orders.

I agree with both mind frames. But I hope their reasoning is honest and/or for the best....

lol Wtf is happening with this release? Stores are dripping like flies... :rofl:

This is making me just not even care anymore. I love the concept and execution, but it ain’t worth all this BS. SNKRS or bust I guess.

Back
Top Bottom