2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

White on white
5ACBBE78-3C03-451C-ADA0-A88E712C4581.jpeg

regret selling...:smh:
I hear you. This is pair #5. Pair #1: copped for $20 off my cousin since they didn't fit him, traded up for another pair of SBs. Pair #2: paid $35 for a beat pair on ebay, beat even more. Pair #3: paid like $60 on ebay, wore, traded + cash for sea crystals. Pair #4: paid $70, wore a bit then sold for $100 because #5: paid $130, much cleaner, keepers for life. Here's pair #1 from 2011

urich1.jpg

Dear Niketalk Dunk SB Family

So with all the dunk hype I am officially resigned to the fact that I’ll never own Medicom I’s. Now that I’ve swallowed that bitter pill I have a quick question. How’s the fit on dunk elites and are they worth $100?

Yours truly,
Me Missing the Old Days

Damn I didn’t realize the hunger for dunks is this real. :lol: I haven’t bought any in a while and just posted some de la lows and some blue box dunks on eBay as part of a stockpile clean out. I was getting hit with offers and messages immediately. :lol:

I remember buying those de las for like 50$ or something like that. :lol:

Dear Niketalk Dunk SB Family

So with all the dunk hype I am officially resigned to the fact that I’ll never own Medicom I’s. Now that I’ve swallowed that bitter pill I have a quick question. How’s the fit on dunk elites and are they worth $100?

Yours truly,
Me Missing the Old Days
was in the same situation when the elites came out. instant regret. I'd suggest passing on them.

I haven't been following shoes in years other than the occasional Lebron or Kyrie or PG release, , but I saw the other week something about the Ben and Jerrys and my mind was blown that dunks were back like this... they were my FAVORITE show back in high school and college. I started following the thread a couple weeks back and all these classics are taking me back.. man I love my dunks and might need to bust out a pair in celebration.

A buddy of mine was heavy into collecting back a couple decades ago. Unfortunately, he had to move and sold off his entire collection way before the boom. I had no interest in sneakers at the time which is also unfortunate lol! I'd like some silver, pink, gold box era. Any leads or tips to where I could pickup some stuff without getting, you know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom