2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yup
AC565B5D-8A13-445D-8077-CB98169AF62F.png

Have they already sent out ALL the cancellations? Because I haven’t gotten one just yet. Fingers crossed.

Got a CONCEPTS raffle W a little bit after 10. Planned on retiring for a bit after today's release, so it's good to end on a high note.

The sneaker game has truly become awful. SNKRs is a bust for both of my accounts in 2020, and Nike cancelled my last 2 non-SNKRs orders. Got a Nordstrom order in around 30 seconds after 10, and I'm sure it'll get cancelled. We waste so much time trying for these releases, only to be let down 99.99% of the time...

I think my consecutive Ls on SNKRS comes from my hot streak of Ws in 2016-2017. I remember Nike would literally toss me every Jordan 1 as a reserve and I would cop multiple pairs of releases on FCFS. It was a time where I was able to get three Top 3 1s, three Black Toes, three Bred 1s, two Atlanta Nike Trainers, etc. Nowadays I take Ls on the simplest releases besides these lmao

got charged twice for some reason on nordstrom... i got the cancellation email and the 100 refunded back to my card... for some reason still have an extra 100 charge on my card

Yeah I got charged twice too :smh:. They’re gonna have to fix that whether through cancellation or otherwise. Uncalled for to charge me twice unless their sending two shoes.

Back
Top Bottom