2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well, with Gmail you can filter out entries that have the wrong answers.
But I have no clue how they gonna "randomly" select e-mail winners. Not like they can assign a number to each e-mail and just use some random number generator. It's probably possible to write a script to gather all the e-mails and then assign numbers to them, but the fact that they went with an e-mail raffle suggests that they aren't that tech-savvy to be able to do that.
Hoping one day my python skills can accomplish stuff like that.

Well, with Gmail you can filter out entries that have the wrong answers.
But I have no clue how they gonna "randomly" select e-mail winners. Not like they can assign a number to each e-mail and just use some random number generator. It's probably possible to write a script to gather all the e-mails and then assign numbers to them, but the fact that they went with an e-mail raffle suggests that they aren't that tech-savvy to be able to do that.
I don't know why but it completely slipped my mind that you can filter it out 😅 Yeah I agree, now I wonder how they're going to pull off the random feature

Hoping one day my python skills can accomplish stuff like that.
I was actually thinking about it in terms of java. But forsure, we'll get to accomplish something like that, maybe even better to help FTC with their freakin' system 😂

They dont need to look at EVERY email to see if you got the right answers. All they gotta do is pick an email, see if they got the right answer, if not select another email.

Yup i put free trade center lol

:lol: man me too. I've been to the store so I always thought it stood for 'For the City' and was going to submit that, but when I Googled it to make sure I saw that article that says it originally stood for 'Free Trade Center' so I put that instead thinking it was a trick question :rofl:

Lights!
Who remember these?

Attachments

• 20200716_233007.jpg
    20200716_233007.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200716_232956.jpg
    20200716_232956.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 20200716_233124.jpg
    20200716_233124.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 446
i aint enter obviously, but was the question what FTC stands for?

i mean, they had their own collab (which is super dope), so I'm not sure how anyone would have missed that if that was the question

Leather looks butter. Reminds me of these GR midnight fog bruins I got for like $35 from some skateshop that no longer exists.

1594991004279.png
Yeah tbh some of the best I've seen used. I think there's only like 40-60 pairs of these blazers out there. They were made for a fund raiser through nike.

CCS+ offering “early raffle access” (big deal?) and a 3X boost for “hot” releases moving forward.

No idea why anyone would care about early raffle access...

Edit - CCS+ is their $20 annual perks plan.

Last edited:
these stockx delays are something else, will not sell here again

I feel you... my first 2 sales in june weren't really affected, but my last one in in the beginning of july has been "en route" for 2 weeks though tracking shows it was delivered.

Back
Top Bottom