2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Naw don’t get weird on me.

do I want em for personal?
Yeah man. I love sneakers

Do I want em cus they could potentially be 1000 dollars for whatever else I may want.
yeah man.

the point I was tryna say is that they’re literally not “just shoes” Feel me?

I shouldn’t be so pissed tho. Y’all right.
I hit both Trav 1s and a ton of other good stuff.
**** just puts you in a mood.

Last edited:
040DCB41-B528-4B76-921D-52FCCFE70004.jpeg

BTW all the new jacks, hypebeasts, wannabes, resellers, wagon hoppers, celebs, suburban kids and parents, the cousin who never collected and now does, that why you never win anywhere. It will be like that for a while. If your waiting for a W in a raffle or local shop, you have a better chance of hitting the lotto :lol:

Woke up this morning, got into work, checked my email (it was sent at 4:51am PST)
1595605423416.png

I thought i used up all my, "sneaker luck" for 2020 when i hit on the Safari raffle on Premier back in March.
Feeling very appreciative today, I've had a string of bad luck lately in life, Premier has been very kind to me.

BTW all the new jacks, hypebeasts, wannabes, resellers, wagon hoppers, celebs, suburban kids and parents, the cousin who never collected and now does, that why you never win anywhere. It will be like that for a while. If your waiting for a W in a raffle or local shop, you have a better chance of hitting the lotto :lol:

You just gotta be ready to play the long game for another couple of months to maybe a year. These kids don't like sneakers, they like clout. After enough Ls hurt their hearts they gon start moving on in droves to whatever the next thing is.

Once they realized the sneaker game is A LOT more Ls than dubs, they not gon have the heart to keep up with it.

Back
Top Bottom