2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You don’t know that.

You’re right I don’t lol.
I was wrong. 20k not 25k

DD19ACB3-ECFA-4596-A514-B30F4468FFCD.jpeg

lets not forget the story of the ebay dunks.

didn't solefly or trophy room have non-numbered versions of their shoes?

not sure i'd trust anything ovrundr posts.

There were way less than 5K pairs of the green dunks, I'd put it closer to 3K. If you believe 20K, I got a bridge to sell you :lol:

Waiting on my last two shots to get these, I refused to pay that insane resale. Hopefully I can get the Green theyre really growing on me. But I’ll most likely get an L

**** the numbers...95% of stock is backdoors/botted. The other 5% is the actual people who are able to hit on a sketchy *** raffle..rather local or outta state, or by some miracle on SNKRS @ retail.

The Yellow pair is my favorite, so I foolishly convinced myself I had a shot at them because they’re probably the least limited. NOPE!

You can certainly estimate low numbers based on the number of orange label shops. But the wildcard would be how many were sold by dead.net, and SNKRS.

I'm just talking about the green pair, which wasn't on SNKRS. dead.net selected 900 winners across the 3 colorways, and it definitely sounds like they didn't have a pair for every winner.

For the most part, I can't imagine there are many if any SB dunks that have ever had 20K produced

Back
Top Bottom