2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can’t believe how many you tubers are fawning over shoes that come with no box in bags (some cook group they keep plugging called “sneaker knockers” or something?) I hope they don’t know they’re fake cause if they’re knowingly saying they are legit isn’t that a crime?

Alot of these popular "shoe-tubers" who are only culture vultures have all these latest SB releases and unreleased stuff that won't ever come out or don't come out until months. They always try to pass stuff off as real and it's faking the funk. So many of them had grateful dead months before they were even given a release date with no box, tags, stickers, etc..like c'mon we know they are 1:1 UA's. I don't care who their plug is unless Nike gives something an official release date or it was purchased at a reputable REAL STORE like a skate-shop & have the proof then your 'ish is fake until then.

9FF4C614-9826-48BF-B863-98C9F61C7650.jpeg

ACG joints today... 🔥

Alot of these popular "shoe-tubers" who are only culture vultures have all these latest SB releases and unreleased stuff that won't ever come out or don't come out until months. They always try to pass stuff off as real and it's faking the funk. So many of them had grateful dead months before they were even given a release date with no box, tags, stickers, etc..like c'mon we know they are 1:1 UA's. I don't care who their plug is unless Nike gives something an official release date or it was purchased at a reputable REAL STORE like a skate-shop & have the proof then your 'ish is fake until then.
I just fear people will fall for this stuff....

almost impulsed copped mama bears last night. But someone scooped them instead.

Want the babys more so i wouldnt have been happy with the mids.

Alot of these ****s have sole separation now though :ohwell:

Last edited:
I doubt Nike made a mistake, only issue I ever had with Nike was missing shoelaces from the first offwhite collection.... it’s not like Nike not gonna refund you . 🤷🏽‍♂️ Hopefully this not gonna start a trend ....
Nah back when the DB foams dropped, they sent someone either one shoe or a mismate (can’t remember which) and they basically told hime they are sold out and not restocking and then restocked them the next day

No more GD's are dropping via SNKRS.
Actually there is speculation today on ShoeGram that orange is coming back, since the Nike images were loaded. But Nike images are always loaded, even if not sold on SNKRS/NDC.

So some think that there is a chance. But it’s only speculation.

Actually there is speculation today on ShoeGram that orange is coming back, since the Nike images were loaded. But Nike images are always loaded, even if not sold on SNKRS/NDC.

So some think that there is a chance. But it’s only speculation.

it would be nice to be handed another L by nike. :lol:

with the whole gd dunk switch There’s no way since the henny never drop on Nike.com/SNKRS, it’s not even a qs if you gonna fake it at least put the aj12 that came out Recently to make believable 🤷🏽‍♂️

Checking ebay recently sold and 4 pairs of Newcastles sold today for $400-600. Won't be surpsied if more sold today. These Travis Scott fruit-cake followers I tell you.

Newcastles were sitters back when they released. Remember they even went on sale for like 65 bucks.
Yeah i got mine for $120 in 2012 lol

Back
Top Bottom