2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dont throw around the term grail often but I've been looking for these since I saw them. Finally found them for a "reasonable" price. Sucks can't really find any other legit pics to lc them :lol:. This is most likely my last big purchase for awhile. I found out a few eeks ago I'll be having my first kid. Couldn't be more excited!
20200731_190455.jpg

congrats, start collection em baby dunks now!!!!!!!!

lacedemup lacedemup thank you for the knowledge and photos! Easy to remember who has those, not many pairs of sandstones still floating around. Seems like some of the best non-SB dunks have been co.jp or EU/Can exclusives.
Speaking of EU exclusive, I’ve recently learned those were supposed to be EUFL exclusive also. Kind of surprised to hear coz if my memory serves correct, I’ve got this one at outlet in Japan back then. But somehow, can’t find the outlet stamp on the inside tag tho.... All I remember was they were like $30 w/o its original box....
B4D25A9C-A140-4539-8831-4273791715FF.jpeg

I dont throw around the term grail often but I've been looking for these since I saw them. Finally found them for a "reasonable" price. Sucks can't really find any other legit pics to lc them :lol:. This is most likely my last big purchase for awhile. I found out a few eeks ago I'll be having my first kid. Couldn't be more excited!
20200731_190455.jpg

Congrats! Welcome to the club. 8)

Probably a long shot, but does anyone who has a pair of hunters not care for the og laces (brown or beige, either is fine) and willing to part with them? Washed mine, my girl threw them away on accident, and it’s bugging the 💩 outta me. If anyone can assist, hit my dm please 🙏🏿

No, not that bad. But they got dirty and I tried cleaning them carefully but the nubuck bled onto the canvas slightly.
I then threw them in a bucket of bleach for a few hours and then into the washing machine. This is the result 😂
this is actually a pretty nifty outcome. kudos to you for this.
i remember after my first wear of the mondrians, there was a smudge on the yellow nubuck and i tried to wipe it off, which led to the color bleeding onto the canvas. the yellow also looked a bit faded. loved the shoes, but man are they easy to mess up

Back
Top Bottom