2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it's not a trend that's just how they were on the og. a whole 19 years ago. also they're not gonna put fat laces on non-sbs unless its a retro of one of the pro b's that had em
It is not how they were on the OG. Ugly duckling pack had wide, flat laces.

It is not how they were on the OG. Ugly duckling pack had wide, flat laces.
ahhhh, totally my bad. i immediately jumped to thinking he meant lack of oval laces on em. would be nice if they did do full homage to og with the wide flats though as they look much better imo

Still waiting for StockX to send payouts for shoes delivered to them in the middle of July...
I received a pair of Safari’s months ago that shipped from StockX in Europe, still says “item awaiting pickup” on the App. Really hope the seller got paid already.

I would avoid selling anything on stockx, they lost two packages. it’s been over a month zero resolve, still waiting for payouts ... it’s just a hot mess

Stockx been trash for a while, and then added buyer fees for "investing in the platform". They lost me for good as soon as that email landed in my inbox. Goat you always paid a bit more of a premium, but now the final price will shake out about the same, and i personally have only had good experiences with Goat

I received a pair of Safari’s months ago that shipped from StockX in Europe, still says “item awaiting pickup” on the App. Really hope the seller got paid already.
Indeed Europe seems to be insulated to the disasters happening in the US.

And I suppose that’s a multi-purpose sentence...

20200824_135155.jpg

1598359076281.png

Ordered some fat whites from fully laced but threw em on for a cold brew pickup this morning.
2002? something just not popping for me. laces could help could just be the pic. Do you all replace insoles on these old pairs? Feel like they'd get flat and stiff over time

Wish the tongue was longer on the pre-SB stuffed tongue dunks.

Previous owner of my true reds cut the tongue straps. I remember when that was a thing along with stuffing thinner tongue dunks like broncos.

Lucky13s Lucky13s stock dunk low length was usually 45-48 inches, but I measured the laces the 2020 plums came with and they're actually like 55 inches. So you'd be good with anything in that 45-55 range depending on how you like to lace.

jaynev jaynev Yep 2002, and yep they originally came with fat SB style white laces. I agree they look a little off with flats which is why I just placed the fully laced order. These and other early 2000s Nikes/pro b dunks I've had all have a regular thin foam insole which have held up well over time. I had some 2001 Jordan 1s and those insoles were pretty garbage. Insoles on all my current older pairs are still fine, although for my '01 ceramics I put an old pair of SB insoles in for some extra comfort. I have experienced the heel zoom unit in older SB insoles deflating but it didn't change comfort much.

hennessy hennessy agreed. This is my first pre-SB fat tongue pair. Definitely an awkward length haha but at the same time I'm also glad it doesn't have that fat puff that comes up my ankle. I still think silver box lows are my fav tongue puffiness.

Nike Dunk Low SP “Ceramic”
Color: Black/Ceramic-Nori
Style Code: DA1469-001
Release Date: September 1, 2020
Price: $100
1598309267242.png

1598309281787.png

1598309309402.png

1598309324619.png

1598309370482.png

This is the second time I've seen September 1 but there's no indication anywhere that they are actually coming out that day. Nothing on SNKRS or any other sites. Where did this date come from?

Back
Top Bottom