2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Diamond Highs today

F8B18265-E64A-4657-ACF2-021B25D42C3E.jpeg

idk if any of you are interested in the new tony hawk remaster coming out tomorrow, but they have the black tie-dye raygun sb's in the game :pimp:

just thought i'd share lol

I am interested actually but I won't be playing any new games till we get in new place in about a month. Been without my games since late June. Been a hard summer without em. haha

Traded my pair of Medicoms for the 3 Red Cords, Matte Silver, and Thunder Blues....the homie threw in the High Life’s as a surprise. There’s still good people out there in the SB world
2FBFF259-E34E-4BCB-8741-C187EB60AF44.jpeg
ugh those red sails are so garbage if you actually wear them. extremly dissapointed but nice trade. Im extremely jealous at those who got picked for the gardens early :frown: i might have to actually pay resale for those. hopefully no one likes them and the sell low. no hopes tho

I have a question for anyone who owns a pair of the NL Undefeated dunks: what is sizing like with these? I would typically go up 1/2 in Dunk hi cause i have wide feet. Can i go TTS on these since there’s no lining?

I have a question for anyone who owns a pair of the NL Undefeated dunks: what is sizing like with these? I would typically go up 1/2 in Dunk hi cause i have wide feet. Can i go TTS on these since there’s no lining?
How wide of a foot do you have? I have average foot width and went tts and are perfect. insoles are pretty thick on them but the no liner makes up for the thick insoles

I gave my beater pair to my lil cousin. Backup pair still fresh.
DE602C15-D0B7-4ADA-B822-B69193527783.jpeg

How wide of a foot do you have? I have average foot width and went tts and are perfect. insoles are pretty thick on them but the no liner makes up for the thick insoles

I gave my beater pair to my lil cousin. Backup pair still fresh.
DE602C15-D0B7-4ADA-B822-B69193527783.jpeg
^^^I have a very wide fore-foot. I can go TTS in New Balance, but have to go up 1/2 size in Air Jordan 1, Dunks and Air Maxes.

I'm going to throw this out there & see if anyone could help. i have a pair of size 11 infrared my brother cant wear as he lined up to grab a size 10 only to be told they were raffled off the day before After having waiting in line several hours at our local in hopes of getting his size. He was patient & stuck with it Hoping he could at least get a size 10.5 but wound up w/an 11. & to make matters worse, some fool posted a chair prior to his arrival (my bro) & the ****er never showed until the shop opened. Bear in mind my brother got there at 5am. he kept his cool though but was disappointed as he not only wasted his time but the no show dumbass appeared when the shop opened purchased the "hopeful" 10.5

Now i know most of you might say have him sell on the bay & use that towards his size. Neither he or I want to hassle with that nor pay double the price on an item he paid msrp for as he's essentially taking a loss for buying & reselling after fees. I figured perhaps the community might be able to assist? if so, thank you.

By the way.. how do you guys feel about the "space hippie" recycled materiel stuff nike has been churning out lately?

:nerd:

I'm going to throw this out there & see if anyone could help. i have a pair of size 11 infrared my brother cant wear as he lined up to grab a size 10 only to be told they were raffled off the day before After having waiting in line several hours at our local in hopes of getting his size. He was patient & stuck with it Hoping he could at least get a size 10.5 but wound up w/an 11. & to make matters worse, some fool posted a chair prior to his arrival (my bro) & the ****er never showed until the shop opened. Bear in mind my brother got there at 5am. he kept his cool though but was disappointed as he not only wasted his time but the no show dumbass appeared when the shop opened purchased the "hopeful" 10.5

Now i know most of you might say have him sell on the bay & use that towards his size. Neither he or I want to hassle with that nor pay double the price on an item he paid msrp for as he's essentially taking a loss for buying & reselling after fees. I figured perhaps the community might be able to assist? if so, thank you.
Maybe try the size swap at the consignment shop? They might charge a small fee.

I’ve got wide flat feet and wear a TTS 10. My pair are a 10.5 and fit/feel like a TTS 10.5 with a little extra room due to the NL. I think you’d be fine going TTS, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom