2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20200717_190614.jpg

nice wear, what pants?

Nike trolling with an AM95 Krueger in the works.

All im saying is few months back I said NIKE might drop the Freddys Halloween 🎃.. after all 2020 has been through... then fast forward we get wind of Freddy 95s halloween???

Nike don’t wanna pay WB or get CC’d. This is the closest we’ll get a Freddy Krueger shoe. Adding the green stripe to it will land Nike in another case.
they shouldn't call it a "freddy krueger" then. Just set do an official collab or use the colours w/o calling it "freddy krueger".

they shouldn't call it a "freddy krueger" then. Just set do an official collab or use the colours w/o calling it "freddy krueger".
Pretty sure it’s just Sneaker news and other blogs calling it Freddy Kruegers. I could be wrong because If they are called that I agree with you, there ain’t no reason not to add the green stripe.

Tried to go to crushed in DC for the Doraemon release and they did appointment only. Probably got the 6th appointment (from their insta post time) and they still sold out before hand smh.

Tried to go to crushed in DC for the Doraemon release and they did appointment only. Probably got the 6th appointment (from their insta post time) and they still sold out before hand smh.

Stock is low and friends get the hookup. Just how it is. I gave up on orange label anything because I move around too much to get in good enough with a local that'll look out for me.

Stock is low and friends get the hookup. Just how it is. I gave up on orange label anything because I move around too much to get in good enough with a local that'll look out for me.
Those are orange labels! Now I need them.
11-12 if anyone has a line

What time slot did you have? I Had a pretty early time slot but couldn’t make it out in time sadly (something came up that was more important). Brian is legit so all the backdoor talk isn’t true.

Last edited:
What time slot did you have? I Had a pretty early time slot but couldn’t make it out in time sadly (something came up that was more important). Brian is legit so all the backdoor talk isn’t true.

had the 2pm time slot, the post was at like 12:42pm so I’m assuming 12:45,1, 1:15 etc would put me at 6th

Back
Top Bottom